What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what happened benchmark???

peg

Juniors
i thought the roosters were the benchmark, well that was some performance tonight. those bunnies are terrible and you only just scraped home.....mmmmmmmgood work boys be proud....

peg

Juniors
why would you play to someone elses level, you goose. if they were good enough they would have put them away, but sorry they are not good enough :lol:

m0j0

Bench
Bloody trolls!

On the other hand, I'm glad we weren't playing a top 8 team tonight with that performance.
Have they changed the balls this year or something? Everyone seems to have had a case of the dropsies this week.

m0j0

Bench
What amuses me is the attitude from some Bunnies fans. We played pretty ordinary and still won. However, the general feeling seems to be that they are happy they didn't lose by too much.
I wouldn't have been happy with that. With the amount of errors the Roosters made, the Bunnies should have capitalised and won the game. Instead, three quick tries saw us just get away with it.
It's one of those rare occasions when the losing coach is probably happier than the winning coach.

fat_mike

Juniors
they say a win is a win but that was disgraceful. defence was intense and we held our line well, but our attack was shocking. ricky is gonna absolutely flog the boys at training this week and deservedly so. bunnies fans dont have that much to sing about. first 20 minutes of the game was all in the chooks 30 metre zone and all they could come away with is 2 points. rubbish attack from that team. take macdougall and hookey out and the bunnies wont score points all year.

we won so i guess thats all that matters

melon....

Coach
peg said:
i thought the roosters were the benchmark, well that was some performance tonight. those bunnies are terrible and you only just scraped home.....mmmmmmmgood work boys be proud....
We won loser.....here have ANOTHER spoon.

ozzie

Bench
peg said:

2 points better than 7 other teams

ozzie

Bench
peg said:

2 points better than 7 other teams

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Rooster Cogburn. said:
Souths couldn't beat an egg! :lol:

LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Cogburn.

Yes well Souths tried hard and were committed and we played ordinary and still managed a victory by 10.

Anyway well done to Souths for their performance and that messy TRY :lol: :lol:.....I thought Mini was great :D

I am happy to have 2 points more than the Premiers at this stage thank you :lol: :lol: :lol:

Like penelope said...CONGRATULATIONS
Remember that word
souths played to their top and if the goals had been kicked ..who knows
What they did do however was to show every other team in the league where to run-Straight at CROSS!-Freakin no idea and a team with any decent halfback with a decent passing game would have murdered the goosters out wide.

I heard a great quote on the radio just prior to kickoff, the basic import was that it was much better to play the strugglers later in the season when they’ve learned to lose than early in the season when they’re yet to have the stuffing knocked out of them.

Souths stepped up, Easts stepped down and the game was a reasonably vicious affair. That’s Rugby League for you. If we had to play this game, I can only be thankful it came at the start of the season.

Raider_69

Post Whore
a sign of a good team is one that can when playing poorly
both the raiders and roosters acheived that on the weekend. Roosters will be there amongst it come october which is more than we can say for the rabbitohs

Latest posts