What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What happens to Demitriou...?

These are the win lose stats for Jack Gibson, who was widely considered the best rugby league coach in history.

67 - 68 Easts 59%
70 - 71 St George 67%
73 Newtown 62%
74 - 76 Easts 77%
78 - 79 Souths 48%
81 - 83 Parramatta 73%
85 - 87 Cronulla 43%

Overall those are very impressive stats. When he coached Souths and Cronulla, his stats weren't that impressive, but in between those clubs was Parra with the impressive stats of 73%. The Easts side of 74 to 76 was a glamour team, but was before my time. I don't think he went from being a good coach, to a bad coach, to a good coach and then to a bad coach. I am not saying that a coach is irrelevant, but the cattle he had made a massive difference.

Which brings us back to Bellamy.
When you have the Australian 1, 7 and 9 and can somehow do what no other club would be capable of, keep them all in the same team for ten years, then seem to get the pick of any promising players coming through.
You proberbly should win more than you lose

SEAT 1A

Bench
Sometimes assistance coach is a happy place. If you don't have a go you never know however, would JD swap places with Barrett or Dean Pay or any of the Warriors past coaches other than the current one, he has hit the lottery.