What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What makes the Sharks wingers look so pathetic?

Why are the Sharks wingers so crap?

• They have crap centres inside them?

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • The centres never get the ball because they have crap halves, or

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • The wingers are crap

Votes: 48 70.6%

• Total voters

Nugby

Juniors
While we are waiting for Snoop Shark to dig himself out of a hole in the Best vs Covell poll, here's a question for everyone:

What makes the sharks wingers look so pathetic?

fatshark

Bench
Lap it up dragqueens come September you may go farther than the Sharks. But like your last 5 GFS you will collapse and be in tears.

gregstar

Referee
fatshark said:
Lap it up dragqueens come September you may go farther than the Sharks. But like your last 5 GFS you will collapse and be in tears.
& how has your mob gone in their last 5.......whoops! 4.......whoops! 3 grand finals?

here's a tissue fatso ;-)

Lenny_2212

Juniors
fatshark said:
How s Youngqeust going? The next big thing?:)

he is doing great. even had a crack at FG this year and last year.

but we have 2 guys called colin best and wes naiqama ahead of him.

shame sharks dont have that quality.

SHD

Juniors
Why wasn't there an all of the above option? Cronulla are an absolute joke.

Nugby

Juniors
Sorry SHD, first time I've ever bothered with a Poll, I should have accounted for the fact that some of us wanted to do more than just simply say
CRONULLA STINK
in this area. The poll was designed to hassle Snoop a bit.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
cronulla have a real problem on the wing. while covell is rock solid and one of the games next superstars, if not already, the otehr side is a real problem with david simmons really struggling.

with albert there next year theres no problem in my opinion

Dakink

Bench
Hehe cause they are plain shyte. Covel is nothing more than a Jim Beam cupper who can kick and the other wing - who????

perverse

Referee
all of the above at the moment, although when they get albert in the team it will give them a bit more class.

MONY

Juniors
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
cronulla have a real problem on the wing. while covell is rock solid and one of the games next superstars, if not already, the otehr side is a real problem with david simmons really struggling.

with albert there next year theres no problem in my opinion

wont your problem shift to fullback then.....

so the back 3 will be

simmons
albert
covell

:lol: