What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What songs make you drive faster?

Danish

Referee
"Born to be Wild" does it to me everytime :lol:

Also, surprisingly, I really enjoy a bit of nimble driving up through the old pacific highway while listening to some some nice, classical music.

sydraider

First Grade
Megadeth- Take no prisoners

Mortal Sin_ Tears of Redemption

There are hundreds of others, listening to intense music for the majority of the time will do it to you.

Cant understand the classical connection though, I know it can be inspiring stuff but to make me want to travel faster? Well not me anyways.

OVP

Coach
ACDC
- Back in Black. One will NEVER EVER forget the cannons at the Ent Cent during the 90s ... oh yeah baby :)
- Sin City
- Whole Lotta Rosie
- If you want Blood (all of it)
- The classics like Rock n Roll aint Noise Pollution, A long way to the Top, TNT, even Brian's "I shook you all night long"
- Actually you could name every other song they ever did, it STILL effect me to drive faster :)

On the other hand, Jimi Hendrix's 14 minute version of Voodoo Child makes me drive slower than a geriatric with a tartan beret ;-)

Tom Shines

First Grade
Red Bear said:
Welcome to the jungle
You're right, it's fantastic to do on GTA San Andreas.

You Could Be Mine makes me want to say f**k you to my adopted parents and ride off on a motorbike with my red-haired mulleted mate.

McLovin

Staff member
Same Ol' Situation by Motley Crue did the same for me the other day...

HevyDevy

Coach
Okay, on a more serious note?

You Could Be Mine - Gunners
Cowboys From Hell - Pantera
Detox - Strapping Young Lad

Quint

Juniors
Cowboys!!!!!!!
Oh Yeah Hev!
That will do it for me Pal!
The others....?????