What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What teams would you wanna see play in a superbowl?

SHAGMOP

Juniors
pretty straight forward, What teams would you wanna see play in a superbowl? i'd like to see a green bay V oakland superbowl. how about you?

Anonymous

Juniors
Oakland vs. Atlanta.

I love the Raiders and my cousin is a huge Falcons fan so I'd love to see them go toe to toe.

Eelectrica

Referee
My dream matchup: Dolphins Vs 49ers.

Vaugely plausable matchup preferences: Colts V Rams
Chiefs V Rams
New England V Bucs could be interesting

NFC championship: Falcons V either Eagles or Vikes. Scrambling quarterbacks in action. Can't think of an AFC team with QB's that can scramble like the QB's in those teams.

SHAGMOP

Juniors
heres my favourite conference and superbowl championship games:

AFC: Oakland V Denver
NFC: Green Bay V Minnesota

Superbowl: Oakland V Green Bay

ak47

Juniors
Jets V Giants
Tampa V Miami
Oakland V 49ers

i like the derbys!
imagine the local atmosphere!!!

John_Travolta

Juniors
I know it can`t happen but....

Green Bay Packers vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers superbowl with GB winning by 50 pts HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Troy

i had my dream match up 2 years ago, My fave team vs my most hated team and also my best mates fave team. Oakland vs Tampa Bay. i came out very much the loser and it didnt live up to my expectations lol.

Paullyboy

Coach
That was my nightmare matchup,

hate both teams with everything Ive got. Only way I could have hated it more was if they somehow squeezed the Lions in there somewhere

Paullyboy said:
That was my nightmare matchup,

hate both teams with everything Ive got. Only way I could have hated it more was if they somehow squeezed the Lions in there somewhere

wasnt there a really crap halftime as well? lol.