What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What will be Perth Red's excuse for not supporting the Perth Bears?

What will be Perth Red's excuse for not supporting the Perth Bears?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
How about something valid to object to, like (say) too many games at North Sydney Oval?

If the home games in Sydney (or anywhere in NSW for that matter) gets to be more than 1 or 2 *at most* per season, I think the people of Perth can quite rightly feel suspicious that this is just a roundabout way of getting the Bears back, playing all their home games close to their traditional home - if not AT North Sydney Oval itself.
It's got to be zero in my opinion. We can't go all in on an expansion area whilst taking games off them and giving them to a city that already has shit loads of games

flippikat

Bench
It's got to be zero in my opinion. We can't go all in on an expansion area whilst taking games off them and giving them to a city that already has shit loads of games
That'd be my preference too - if we're comparing this to what the AFL did with the Swans (and in a way the Lions), I understand that neither of those teams take home games to Melbourne - precisely because they get plenty of away games there anyway to satisfy the "traditional supporter base"

Vlad59

Juniors
That'd be my preference too - if we're comparing this to what the AFL did with the Swans (and in a way the Lions), I understand that neither of those teams take home games to Melbourne - precisely because they get plenty of away games there anyway to satisfy the "traditional supporter base"
200000 at every Sydney game they’ll play. You can bank on it.

docbrown

Coach

1716472651339.png

1716472498159.png

Did we ever figure out which 'white fellas' Pommie Perth Red thinks stole the Australian land?

1716473122500.png1716473173159.png1716473234617.png
I wonder if Pommie Perth Red can figure out what all these other Pommie bastards have in common.

That said George III's dad was born in the Holy Roman Empire. So maybe it was Zee Germans?

Latest posts