What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats happening to Parra?

Bebeto in Japan

Juniors
Konichiwa everyone.

It has been a long time between drinks in here. Just wanted to say hi to all my old buddies in here. I am currently living in Japan so I am on the move again.

Being so far away, I am unsure of why Parramatta is travelling so badly. Is it because of Hindmarsh and Cayless being injured or is there more to it than that?

I hope to be a frequent contributer to this site as I was once upon a time.

Cheers

Bani "Bebeto"

Gday mate!

Long time no yabber, how are things over in the land of the rising sun? Hope it is all good, going off your post it appears as though you have a grasp of the Japanese language, hopefully your grasp is just as strong on the Jap Yen!

Well, just in case you didn't see it, i refer you to my thread about where LWOS is headed. Most of us have jumped onto the new forums set up by Willow, Bronco, Legend and the like over @ www.leagueunlimited.com Hopefully you can find the time to set an account up there in the near future

Mate, Parra do really seem to be lacking a forward or two. No Hindy and Cayless has really hurt them. Their experiment with Green did not work, he got injured and now they are using a young kid called Witt. Dykes has been injured and out of form, and naturally, a side with no halves or forwards is going to struggle. I think once they get Hindy and Cayless back, than they may go close to the eight. But its a long way up from where they are at the moment.

Cheers,
Moffo

Bebeto,
Put simply,they have a shit passing game.
There may be a modicum of improvement on the horizon,but until they develop a torpedo passing game instead of their current lob the ball caper they will go nowhere.Defences are to fast for lob the ball.They also have a penchant for giving away really stupid and unnecessary penalties.In fact their dumbness for doing this almost makes the Dragons look like Saints.Smith whinges about it,but from my eyes they are guilty beyond doubt.
Basically, can't pass and no brains.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Bebeto...welcome back mate. :)

I think Lord ted covered it - dumb footy. Saints are playing like bludgers too.

Hows the footy coverage in Japan? Do you get it at all???

Bebeto in Japan

Juniors
They had Super 12s but no Rugby League coverage. I recently discovered you can watch whole matches if you download it from the NRL website but the only game I have seen is the one which they won against Souths. Nothing flashy there andI didn't recognise half of the team.

Thanks MFC, Lord ted and Willow for your comments :). Off to the karaoke bar.

By the way Moff, I have not picked up the language. I speak English at home and at work (I am a conversational English teacher) so I hardly find myself needing the language. i will start learning it soon because I think it is rude to live in another country and not attempt to learn their language. There are enough English speakers to get by but I don't feel right about ignoring the Japanese language.

GO PARRA!!!!

imported_Pugs

Juniors
Its quite simple , all our good forwards have moved onto greener pastures and they need to play John Morris in the halves to give us variety.