What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats the song at the end of friday night footy?

Parra_Eels

Bench
just wanna know what the song is that plays during the credits at the end of the friday night footy telecast

Godz Illa

Coach
Good question. I'm still trying to find that out myself. Might ring Channel 9 again on Monday, maybe I'll get to speak to someone with half a clue.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
I cant think of the song at the moment but from memory i think i like it aswell. I'll keep an eye on this thread. I hope somebody knows.

I was about to say the same thing Raider... if they have half a clue they wouldn't be involved with League coverage on 9, that's for sure

Pigskin

Juniors
I'd also like to know the name of the song that ends BootsnAll ?

And also the song that was played at the end of Super 12 games ? yeah I know it sucks, but the song is good and I don't mind a punt :oops:

Oink !

Southernsaint

Staff member
Pigskin said:
I'd also like to know the name of the song that ends BootsnAll ?
And also the song that was played at the end of Super 12 games ? yeah I know it sucks, but the song is good and I don't mind a punt :oops:

Oink !

Plastic Bertrand - "Ca Plane Po Moi" (spl??)

The best thing to come out of Belgium since chips with mayo!!

Cheers,
Ben S.

Latest posts