What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whatuira ???

magpiemax

Juniors
Did'nt get a chance to watch the Penrith VS manly game.I know Whatuira scored a try as did the rest of the Penrith team.
But just wondering if anyone here noticed how he played tonight & How he went???????

innsaneink

Referee
I watched him closely as I did the Penrith- Dogs game the week b4....like the dogs game he didnt get many opportuntities but he defended well, and his try was a good solo effort beating 3 or 4.
The play always seemed to be on the other side last nite....Whatuira and Rooney saw no ball.

magpiemax

Juniors
innsaneink said:
I watched him closely as I did the Penrith- Dogs game the week b4....like the dogs game he didnt get many opportuntities but he defended well, and his try was a good solo effort beating 3 or 4.
The play always seemed to be on the other side last nite....Whatuira and Rooney saw no ball.
much like the Bulldog's game thank's mate.

Dale.2.

Juniors
innsaneink said:

Thats exactly how i saw it too.

I wouldnt be surprised if Priddis and Whatshisname dont get on, Priddis had plenty of opportunity to pass to him but almost every time he took another option.