What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whatuira's premiership ring stolen

choc_soldier

Coach
PAUL WHATUIRA'S PREMIERSHIP RING STOLEN

Sep 28 - A thief broke into Paul Whatuira's home at Kingswood on Saturday night and stole his 2003 Premiership ring while he was playing for Panthers in the Preliminary Final at Aussie Stadium.

"I got home early on Sunday morning and it had gone from my drawer," Paul said today. "They also took a DVD player but left my partner's jewellery and other valuables. So I guess they must have been after the ring."

Paul is understandably upset about his loss. "It has a very real value to me because it isn't something you can win easily. And it isn't something anyone could easily sell. Please return it."

Penrith police are looking into the robbery and have taken fingerprints from Paul's place

Source: Panthers Interactive

Bloody hell!

Some people... :x

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Yeah i just read that in the NRL section. I hope he gets his stuff returned, more importantly his Premiership ring.

Latest posts