What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When do we call time?

Avenger

Immortal
He doesnt have a f**king alternative at the moment ... hayne is injured (and shit) .... salmon isnt ready
Yes he does.Hayne is back next week or Gutherson could play there and straighten up the attack.

With Gutho at 6 you could put either Hayne, Hoffman or French at 1.

Bazal

Post Whore
Yes he does.Hayne is back next week it Gutherson could play there and straighten up the attack.

With Gutho at 6 you could put either Hayne, Hoffman or French at 1.

Gutho hasn't got much of a kicking game, though.

Better off with Hayne at 6 if we were to go that way.

But it's much harder to get out of a hole without your best players. Norman is indisputably our best 6 and should stay. For now.

Avenger

Immortal
Gutho hasn't got much of a kicking game, though.

Better off with Hayne at 6 if we were to go that way.

But it's much harder to get out of a hole without your best players. Norman is indisputably our best 6 and should stay. For now.
A real coach would have dropped him weeks ago.

Avenger

Immortal
I’ve wanted Norman out for over a year. I’d rather a f**king toilet brush at 6 before that inconsistent, overpaid, immature twat.

strider

Post Whore
No one with a clue would have sacked Norman after 2 wins ... prior to that, no gutherson and hayne only lasted 2.4 games

I think most coaches would avoid over using will smith when possible

Bazal

Post Whore
I’ve wanted Norman out for over a year. I’d rather a f**king toilet brush at 6 before that inconsistent, overpaid, immature twat.

And even you would have to admit that clouds your judgement. Gutho was out for ages, and then we won a couple. Hayne has played 3 games or whatever. French has been in and out with injury and form.

Fact is these days both halves need to be kickers and we simply haven't got a guy who can replace Corey as a kicker, regardless of anything else. Well, maybe Hayne, but he's been injured. Until that changes, I'd suggest Norman stays at 6 even if it's just for his kicking.

Avenger

Immortal
No one with a clue would have sacked Norman after 2 wins ... prior to that, no gutherson and hayne only lasted 2.4 games

I think most coaches would avoid over using will smith when possible
It’s not the point Strides. Players are dropped for disciplinary/loss of from reasons. Just like Austin was at the raiders and come back better.

Latest posts