What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When do we call time?

Bazal

Post Whore
Injuries haven’t helped our season, but this spine has been together for 12 months now. There is no excuse why we continually look like strangers in attack. Clunky shouldn’t be happening in round 20 IMO.

So clunky shouldn't happen even when all your best attacking weapons are injured/down on form?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
So clunky shouldn't happen even when all your best attacking weapons are injured/down on form?
Well Clunky is the understatement of be century really, diabolical is more apt. I’m sorry but the talent in our 1-7 should mean we should be scoring a lot more points than what we are. Injuries or no injuries form or no form. Especially since our forwards have been holding their own at least the last couple of months.

We look like a team with no faith in the game plan at all to me.

Bazal

Post Whore
Well Clunky is the understatement of be century really, diabolical is more apt. I’m sorry but the talent in our 1-7 should mean we should be scoring a lot more points than what we are. Injuries or no injuries form or no form. Especially since our forwards have been holding their own at least the last couple of months.

We look like a team with no faith in the game plan at all to me.

Well I think we severely underrate the impact on our attack of the level guys like Gutherson, French, Jennings and so on are playing at this season compared to last.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Well I think we severely underrate the impact on our attack of the level guys like Gutherson, French, Jennings and so on are playing at this season compared to last.
Yes they are all down on form, not denying it. But there is no reason why they continually look like strangers out there on the field.

Let’s face it our attack has been poor in the whole BA has been here, even with some of the best attacking players in the comp.

Gronk

Staff member
makes you wonder why the Broncos didn't go for Arthur instead of Green, Bellamy and Siebold seeing his groupies think the sun shines out his arse
Has anyone here said that BA deserves a new deal ? I'd be surprised to see it.

I was responding to your claim that “his groupies think the sun shines out of his arse”.

If the groupies did think that, then said groupies would want his contract renewed. Derp

now you're off on a different tangent lol

no surprises there
Derp

Delboy

First Grade
The elephant in the room remains Recuitment for 2019, Broncos have signed and extended al their young gun without any cap questions asked. It would be refreshing if we were linked with players in a serious way.

Sure we don't want the leaks and that is understandable, but all the casual supporters I meet around the place are asking, what is going on? The review is a necessity but at the same time the club shouldn't stop providing some basic info to the broad base of fans. Anyway most will disagree and refer back to leaks as a nightmare in the past.

Bernie still hasn't confirmed Shaun Lane , or even the players moved into the top 30 as required by the NRL by June 30. Ferguson was not confirmed after he told Slothfield he was signing and it got out. Secrecy is s curse as wel as a benefit.

strider

Post Whore
The elephant in the room remains Recuitment for 2019, Broncos have signed and extended al their young gun without any cap questions asked. It would be refreshing if we were linked with players in a serious way.

Sure we don't want the leaks and that is understandable, but all the casual supporters I meet around the place are asking, what is going on? The review is a necessity but at the same time the club shouldn't stop providing some basic info to the broad base of fans. Anyway most will disagree and refer back to leaks as a nightmare in the past.

Bernie still hasn't confirmed Shaun Lane , or even the players moved into the top 30 as required by the NRL by June 30. Ferguson was not confirmed after he told Slothfield he was signing and it got out. Secrecy is s curse as wel as a benefit.
We cant sit here and bitch endlessly about the Broncos and their dodgy Bronco $s and then expect our own club to be the same .... ffs

I'll take people keeping their mouth shut ahead of the alternative any day of the week. So, let's say Lane has actually signed and the club hasn't confirmed it.....what's the problem?

Bazal

Post Whore
I'll take people keeping their mouth shut ahead of the alternative any day of the week. So, let's say Lane has actually signed and the club hasn't confirmed it.....what's the problem?

Don't even reply, you're just some out-of-towner who lives in Canberra and therefore can't have an opinion