What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

when will the frr13 site be back online

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
I see the French fans complaining a bit about this.

It was supposed to be September, then January 15, now they are saying the end of the month.:roll:

Sounds like the people who run the FFR are made of the same stuff the ARL and RLIF are :lol:

zozito

Juniors
ParraEelsNRL said:
I see the French fans complaining a bit about this.

It was supposed to be September, then January 15, now they are saying the end of the month.:roll:

Sounds like the people who run the FFR are made of the same stuff the ARL and RLIF are :lol:
:lol::lol::lol:

I had a discussion with president larrat in early december about this, and he told me that they are building a brand new site, including a web tv as well.
I can tell as well that they will edit a magazine with 80 or 90 pages every 3 months.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
zozito said:
:lol:

I had a discussion with president larrat in early december about this, and he told me that they are building a brand new site, including a web tv as well.
I can tell as well that they will edit a magazine with 80 or 90 pages every 3 months.
That would be excellent.

I tried watching SL TV, but you can't if you live in Australia.:x

Who in the hell outside of Australia, France, New Zealand and PNG would know anything about RL? :?

Bloody idiots.

I'm sure they have thousands of hits on their web site everyday from America and the rest of the developed world. :lol:

zozito

Juniors
ParraEelsNRL said:
That would be excellent.

I tried watching SL TV, but you can't if you live in Australia.:x

Who in the hell outside of Australia, France, New Zealand and PNG would know anything about RL? :?

Bloody idiots.

I'm sure they have thousands of hits on their web site everyday from America and the rest of the developed world. :lol:

we can't watch it in france too:x, sky sports is not what we call a charity business:lol:

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
zozito said:
we can't watch it in france too:x, sky sports is not what we call a charity business:lol:

Bloody Murdoch and his TV empire.

It's a wonder anyone can view the NRL games.

Latest posts