What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where are ya sittin?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Friday night... where are ya sitting? The Bulldogs have a set area IIRC, Bays 30, 32, 33 and some other one... can't remember exactly, ticketek's site has it. I'm off to ticketek to get my tickets, I'm gonna aim to get general admission around near where i'd assume the army will be sitting.

It's gonna be a cracker!

not sure yet, i should be getting my tickets tomorrow, or wednesday at the latest,
does anybody by any chance have a clue, if there is a supporters bus going to the game?

dogs supporters should be all over bays 30-34

ByRd

First Grade
Well we in the Bulldogs Army will be in Bay 23 underneath the big screen. Ive already gotten my tix and cant wait for this. If you hear annoying party blowers lol before the game u know who has supplied them hahaha should be good...bring it on!!!

Timmah

Staff member
They never said anything about being under Bay f**king 23 :fist:

I might wonder around there then. Is this the army that sits IN the kennel area or just outside it?

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
Timmah said:

I might wonder around there then. Is this the army that sits IN the kennel area or just outside it?

The Bulldogs army in retrospect have nothing to do with the Bulldogs Football Club. They are a group of supporters who sit together at games, and most of them I would assume know each other, and therefore plan to sit all together.

The NRL or the Stadium or even the club may pick a few bays for Bulldogs supporters (for fans who like to sit with there breed) , but none of them would be aware where the army is sitting.

Its just unusual the Bulldogs Army didnt organise to sit in a place inside the fans bay.

mattyg

Bench
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
where do the broncos supporters sit

Who will you go for in the Grand Final if both Broncos and Storm lose?

back on topic, i got my tickets for bay 30!! I hear bay 30-34 are all bulldogs fans, and 22/23/26/27 seem to be where alot of dogs fans are sitting as well. That end of the ground will be an absolute sea of blue and white

atomic_crimson

Juniors
Bulldogs supporters/army ALWAYS sit in bays 22-27 (minus 24 & 25 being the elevated bays) for away games or finals games.

The NRL always allocate bays 30-33 for the supporters but they army predominantly sit under the big screen.

In 2004 i recall them having to change the allocated bays as all bulldogs supporters were purchasing tickets into bays 22-27 which was actually allocated for penrith fans.

ByRd

First Grade
Timmah said:

Both from in and ourside of the kennel, come around mate, will be an awsome atmosphere, cant wait for it!!!

Timmah

Staff member
And we'll be able to see the beautiful big flags :crazy: Stoopid f**king Telstra Stadium.

C.P

Juniors
Got rorted. Ended up with tickets on the other side of the field in Bay 11. Good seats but not near the supporter groups :(