What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where is Wally ??

With everything that has happened this week, my question is...where the hell is Waldron ??.

The Rat has not shown his face and left it to the rest of the club to take the rap for some of his actions.

He is an architect in this whole mess and should be made to answer to his actions...

LESStar58

Referee
Mate, I've said it here and at the Bai Stand... his ego won't allow him to keep quiet for long. He'll resurface at some point.

Stormsally

Juniors
I'm with you - I bet he is itching to speak out - but he a smart man who knows how to keep a secret.

He wont speak out unless it is in court and even then I suspect there will be no real joy.

LESStar58

Referee
Anything Waldron has is either going to destabilise the club even further, or it's going to open up a can of worms on the involvement of others in this whole wretched business....

Anything Waldron has is either going to destabilise the club even further, or it's going to open up a can of worms on the involvement of others in this whole wretched business....
if waldron really cared about the club he never would have torn it apart the way he has

manly40gimps0

Juniors
With everything that has happened this week, my question is...where the hell is Waldron ??.

The Rat has not shown his face and left it to the rest of the club to take the rap for some of his actions.

He is an architect in this whole mess and should be made to answer to his actions...

It's probably better if he doesn't resurface, Let sleeping dogs lie as they say. If he has something to say I bet it's all for the wrong reason, to stir up more sh*t.

Latest posts