What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where the teams will finish - You know I'm right!

Moffo

Referee
1.) St George
2.) Bulldogs
3.) Parramatta
4.) North Qld
5.) Brisbane
6.) Newcastle
7.) Manly
8.) West Tigers
9.) Melbourne
10.) New Zealand
11.) South Sydney
12.) Cronulla
13.) Penrith
14.) Roosters
15.) Canberra

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
1) Parramatta
2) Sharks
3) Roosters
4) Dragons
5) Tigers
6) Bulldogs
7) Cowboys
8) Broncos

9) Manly
10)Penrith
11)Storm
12)Knights
13)Raiders
14)Warriors
15)Souths

More like:

1.) St George
2.) West Tigers
3.) Newcastle
4.) Parramatta
5.) Melbourne
6.) Manly
7.) North Qld
8.) Roosters

9.) Penrith
10.) Bulldogs
11.) Brisbane
12.) South Sydney
13.) Canberra
14.) Cronulla
15.) New Zealand

A 2 minute guess.

It'll be closer than yours imo.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Anyone with Cronulla anywhere near 14th or above is kidding themselves.

Sorry but I still belive they will beat expectations of them and get 14th. ;-)

Possibly only because the warriors will be docked 20 points.
Even then it'll be close :lol:

Timmah

Staff member
No, Cronulla have nothing. They've lost Peachey and Stevens, their halfback drills holes instead of plugging them, they have one of the slowest wingers in the comp, and a bunch of nuffies in the forwards. Explain to me what they have over teams like Canterbury, Saints, Parra, Wests, Cowboys and Brisbane, and then tell me I'm kidding myself.

Craigshark

First Grade
dodge said:
No, Cronulla have nothing. They've lost Peachey and Stevens, their halfback drills holes instead of plugging them, they have one of the slowest wingers in the comp, and a bunch of nuffies in the forwards. Explain to me what they have over teams like Canterbury, Saints, Parra, Wests, Cowboys and Brisbane, and then tell me I'm kidding myself.

Haha, if ever i saw a bias post.

Timmah

Staff member
:lol:

I see you've followed the Cronulla way of not actually providing an explanation for anything....

15th isn't anywhere near 14th. 15th is last. 14th isn't.

;-)

Timmah

Staff member
Craigshark said:
Haha, if ever i saw a bias post.

I'm sorry, how many rep players has your club had in comparison to those clubs in the past 3-4 years? Oh, and how many premierships, final series? The 'Dogs might have died in the ass in 2005, but they're still a far more successful club than Cronulla ever have been. Bias? :lol:

BWNB

First Grade
dodge said:

mmmm. they should play as they did last yr when we played Canterbury, parra , cowboys and brisbane. only 2 teams above did we not beat. Saints we come close and should of won. We had no chance against wests tho.

What makes you think the dogs will go so well this yr?

Craigshark

First Grade
dodge said:
:lol:

I see you've followed the Cronulla way of not actually providing an explanation for anything....

15th isn't anywhere near 14th. 15th is last. 14th isn't.

;-)

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15

It looks to me as if 14 and 15 are right next to eachother. Just like 1 and 2, or 5 and 6..
This is basic Kindergarten stuff dodge... Oh, my mistake you only started a couple of weeks ago, and you probably don't have time to do your homework, cause you are out partying every weekend. ;-)

BWNB

First Grade
dodge said:
I'm sorry, how many rep players has your club had in comparison to those clubs in the past 3-4 years? Oh, and how many premierships, final series? The 'Dogs might have died in the ass in 2005, but they're still a far more successful club than Cronulla ever have been. Bias? :lol:

cant tell you off the top of my head but i can say we have got more reps then the dragons.

Why do everyone rate the dragons so high yes they are a good team, but we have won more:D

Latest posts