What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where there's a Will

Never been a Turd fan but credit where it's due, watched 7.3p tonight and he had an NRL dig. Bid highest for the 14 jersey of the hero of the story a nd then presented it to the family.

I was conflicted, he was probably bidding with NRL money but players do this shite all the time and we applaud them.

bunniesman???????

unforgiven

Bench
Grew up in Newcastle and south east Queensland but have been living in Scone for about 5 years. It's a great town.

I grew up in Aberdeen, Premiers once again. Scone has nothing on Aberdeen, but I have been very impressed by their efforts with this charity effort. Suicide has has a large impact on the area.

Billythekid

First Grade
I grew up in Aberdeen, Premiers once again. Scone has nothing on Aberdeen, but I have been very impressed by their efforts with this charity effort. Suicide has has a large impact on the area.

Aberdeen is a lovely town. I make the Highland games and the ceilidh every year, wouldn't miss it.