What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where To Buy NFL Apparel?

WestsRobbo

Juniors
Thanks for the heads up, took em down $10. Exchange rate is slowly on the up right now hey.

A man for the people!! I like it!

Oh and yes the exchange rate is getting better and better for buying stuff in the US and UK.

18to87

First Grade
A man for the people!! I like it!

Oh and yes the exchange rate is getting better and better for buying stuff in the US and UK.

Decided to crank out the old Excel and put the prices down to $99.99. No one is gonna take me seriously until I build up some feedback anyway!

Big Tim

First Grade
What kind of jerseys are they? Stitched or printed?

In the next few months I will be on the lookout for an Andre Johnson Texans home jersey (dont get one in now though, I dont have any $$$)

18to87

First Grade
What kind of jerseys are they? Stitched or printed?

In the next few months I will be on the lookout for an Andre Johnson Texans home jersey (dont get one in now though, I dont have any $$$)

They are stitched. The exact same as those you get from NFL.com for $79.99. I can get authentic in stock.

I have a Freeney jersey years back that I got at the stadium that is screen printed and it still looks as good as new. My Manning jersey that I bought off eBay for $40 (didn't realize it was a fake at the time), started fading away after about 10 washes.

Anyway, Andre Johnson is a beast. I try and pick him up every year for Fantasy. I went to Colts Texans a few years back in Houston on my birthday and the Texans scored on the kickoff, I can honestly say that was the loudest I have ever heard a crowd. It beat out the Dragons/Storm grand final.

WestsRobbo

Juniors
Replica Jerseys have screenprinted numbers and screenprinted names on a stitched on nameplate. $80 USD plus $35 USD delivery to Australia.

Authentic jerseys have stitched on numbers and the letters in the name are individually stitched on. $240 USD plus $35 USD delivery to Australia.

plus you can find various coupons on net to get discounts up to 25% off.

18to87 has good deals going.
Just goes to show how much "handling" is in the shipping when 18to87 charges $5 compared to approx $45 that nfl.com charges.

Big Tim

First Grade
I want the Johnson jersey to continue my Miami U theme.

I have Sean Taylor, Clinton Portis and Willis McGahee at the moment.... plenty more I want to add, but I want to get my hands on an Andre jersey as I love the Texans scheme.

Doug2234

First Grade
Im good for NFL gear at present.

Stocked up when i was in Hawaii watching my NCAA Hawaii Warriors play!

Last edited:

Godz Illa

Coach
I've been keen to find a Chicago Bears jersey for years, finally stumbled upon a stall at Paddy's Markets in Haymarket of all places. And it was a Dick Butkus classic edition or something. Couldn't believe my luck. They had a bunch of others there too, might be worth checking out. $39 but I haggled like a champ and got it for $35 lol

Monk

Referee
i love stumbling on those little places where you can get those fake jerseys for like $40. i got a maple leafs NHL one from the easter show for $30.

Broncodr01d

Juniors
All jerseys I own com from NFL.com

I picked up some authentic old school stuff too from an authorised NFL retailer too, can't recall the details. You can't go wrong with NFL.com IMO.

Cupid Stunt

I've been keen to find a Chicago Bears jersey for years, finally stumbled upon a stall at Paddy's Markets in Haymarket of all places. And it was a Dick Butkus classic edition or something. Couldn't believe my luck. They had a bunch of others there too, might be worth checking out. $39 but I haggled like a champ and got it for $35 lol

LMFAO! Glad I'm not alone in thinking a $4 win is awesome! :lol:

Latest posts