What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where will we finish this season?

Where will the Panthers finish

• Total voters

SP

Bench
Where will we finish this season?

I'd like for us to finish in the top 4, but i think we may make 5th or 6th

salivor

First Grade
I think 5th or 6th is realistic for the Panthers. You've got a few top sides coming your way and if you knock a few off I'd give you a chance of a top 4 spot. Its not going to be easy to get though with this very even comp.

kaon

Juniors
The Panthers are in a very similar position to the Raiders, they don't have to do very much more to make the finals. The other thing is, do they want more than just making the finals?

SP

Bench
I think that Lang would be happy for us to make the finals even though he would like it more if we'd make the grand final too and win it (im pretty sure he'd be ok about it if we lost, a bit dissappointed , but he'd also be happy that we defied all the odds and got that far)

But i think all teams would defintly want more than just making the finals

bucko

Juniors
I think the panthers are good enough to finish top 4, and no-one's gonna stop them the way they're playin. It'll be good to see too.

Justme

Juniors
Probably 5th IMO and expect them to make quite an impact in the finals. If they can tidy up their defence a bit could easily finish in the top 4.

bucko

Juniors
If the panthers continue playing the way they are, they will definately secure a top 4 spot, and a home semi.

SP

Bench
If we do have a home semi final, then im defintly coming down, i'll even drive the 12+ hours from where i live to get to Penrith if a i cant get a bus or plane down

SP

Bench
I think we're safe now in the top 8, so i might delete the option of 'Just outside the 8'

Caged Panther

First Grade
KINGLING said:
I think you's will finish 2nd or 3rd with roosters probably grabbing first.

If we win all our remaining games we will more than likely finish 2nd although the roosters didn't shape up that great without fittler over the weekend so our chance of claiming the minor preimership have gone up.

panthersballboy

Juniors
Yeah Fitler's injured and the roosters seem to struggle without him, I think the minor premiership is ours for the taking.

roofromoz

First Grade
I would like to think that we could finish minor premiers. But that all depends on us winning our final two games, and then hoping that the Roosters go down in Canberra - a distinct possibility.

In reality, I think we will finish second.

Caged Panther

First Grade
pepstar87 said:
I'm hoping top 2.

With the roosters losing today and the two teams immediately behind us playing each other next week (Raiders vs Roosters) presumable one of them will lose, which means we cant finish outside the top 2.

And whether we win the minor premiership is in our own control.