What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where's Firmo?

melon....

Coach
One of the Socks fans, too gutless to use their LU identity on the Wall came in last week and tried to rouse the Roosters Fans. Where are you now Firmo? We miss you AND we are waiting...

Southernsaint

Staff member
Ribs said:
Shock horror, blokes from 'The Wall' missing other blokes......

LOL, maybe he's waiting for his Rooster Booster supporter kit to arrive in the post:

Brand new Easts jumper, directions to the home ground, a weekly travelcard for the Bandwagon, a brolly for when the weather is anything but fair...

"Rooster Rooster man, Firman wants to be a Rooster man"

Cheers,
Ben S.

Ribs

Bench
Does it come with a box of tissues for Freddy's last game?

What a about a floppo'meter to count Fitzgibbons tackles?

Anonymous

Juniors
melon.... said:
One of the Socks fans, too gutless to use their LU identity on the Wall came in last week and tried to rouse the Roosters Fans. Where are you now Firmo? We miss you AND we are waiting...
You mean he didn't use his real name? :lol:

Seriously though, I can't see what it has to do with here.

STSAE

Juniors
Southernsaint said:
Ribs said:
Shock horror, blokes from 'The Wall' missing other blokes......

LOL, maybe he's waiting for his Rooster Booster supporter kit to arrive in the post:

Brand new Easts jumper, directions to the home ground, a weekly travelcard for the Bandwagon, a brolly for when the weather is anything but fair...

"Rooster Rooster man, Firman wants to be a Rooster man"

Cheers,
Ben S.

Bens is a pisser.

Now Ben I presume you visited the 9msn stained forum to get that avatar?? I saw the taxiwench on there asking how to bring it here.

What interests me is why are they so sensitive over there?? Ive been banned a few times and each one is for less and less. I notice they leave other Roosters alone, do you know why Rexchurnit is such a gutless biarch??

Sorry to ask here but Im sick of making up new hotmail accounts, stsae, bazzacrocka, da-p-man etc etc. I keep getting blackballed. Its funny though!!! Last year he banned me cos we beat the Dogs in the Final then a week later everyone was bagging me for not showing up for my medicine. I tried but was blocked. Lots of girlieboys swing that way eh??

:lol: :lol:

Rexxy

Coach
STSAE said:
Sorry to ask here but Im sick of making up new hotmail accounts, stsae, bazzacrocka, da-p-man etc etc. I keep getting blackballed. Its funny though!!! Last year he banned me cos we beat the Dogs in the Final then a week later everyone was bagging me for not showing up for my medicine. I tried but was blocked. Lots of girlieboys swing that way eh??

Stacy, Stacy, Stacy. You are a cancer in every forum Ive seen you in.

A cross-dressing canker who threatens people with physical violence, threatens to write to Roosters management to have the forum shut down and mangles the english language like some sort of automatic abuse-generator, translated using bablefish.

Ask yourself a question. If you sign in using different names, we don't know who you are. So it must be by your words and deeds that you are deleted and banned.

I guess once a f**kwit, always a f**kwit.

BTW how's Brad's tiny pee pee ;-)

STSAE

Juniors
Rex said:
STSAE said:

Stacy, Stacy, Stacy. You are a cancer in every forum Ive seen you in.

A cross-dressing canker who threatens people with physical violence, threatens to write to Roosters management to have the forum shut down and mangles the english language like some sort of automatic abuse-generator, translated using bablefish.

Ask yourself a question. If you sign in using different names, we don't know who you are. So it must be by your words and deeds that you are deleted and banned.

I guess once a f***wit, always a f***wit.

BTW how's Brad's tiny pee pee ;-)

Hook, line and sinker. 8)

Rex will never forget. :D

Rex, cancer is hard to stop. :p

The fear and the fury, Rex, I saw it. ;-)

How are the undies?? :shock:

Till we meet again, bigboy. 8)