What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where's Tyrone?

Perth Red

Post Whore
I heard he is fit but not being picked. How can we leave our top try scorer and the Q'land cup top try scorer in the sheds whilst playing a 2nd rower on the wing? I can't see him hanging around for next season which would be a great shame.

b0rt

Juniors
I heard he is fit but not being picked. How can we leave our top try scorer and the Q'land cup top try scorer in the sheds whilst playing a 2nd rower on the wing? I can't see him hanging around for next season which would be a great shame.

i should have found that out on fri night, doh
dont think hes our top try scorer but

can anyone tell me the lineup for reds at lark hill?

Nuke

Staff member
The team listing was (I'm going by the programme, but I didn't see anyone on the field that goes against it so I think it's accurate):

1. Mick Kestel
2. Jason Godecke
3. Clae Morgan
4. Heath Egglestone
5. Stephen Gherardi
6. Craig Phillis
7. Ryan Dickson
8. James Blake
9. Isaac Thomas (c)
10. Roddy Tahu
11. Jon Phipps
12. James McGowan
13. Taurean Sheehan

14. Nathan Searle
15. Michael Small
16. Zac Keating
17. Daniel Jennings

... and I have no idea why Tyrone Coppedge isn't playing if he isn't injured. Seems kinda odd.

joondalup_giant

Staff member
i heard on league talk he was playing 4 freo but wasn't in the program?

the side they had yesterday is pretty much un changed from the windsor win

I saw on another thread on here that he had been named in a United States RU side for a game that was played a week or so ago. I know he's eligible to play for the Tomahawks (US RL side) and has in the past.

All very strange - especially since it listed him as being a Souths-Logan player.

BatiFan

Juniors
He played last week for the US Eagles RU side against a French club side in the USA. I saw him play last year for Souths Logan and also for the USA Tomahawks against Samoa (who included players like Tony and Frank Puletua, Nigel Vagana and Ali Lauititi) and he was very impressive.

Latest posts