What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

who has bought a membership for 2010?

Have you or will you buy one?

• renewed mine

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • got mine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • considering it

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • wont be looking into it

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

Perth Red

Post Whore
I'm getting the interstate one. It's not good value (bit of a rip off in fact compared to the country one) but I want to guarantee seats for the opening weekend so will get this membership to get first dibs on tickets.

BourbonRat

Juniors
I did mine on line as well.
Without looking at the draw I presume its the game against the Warriors?

Aust v NZ test opens the new stadium - The Rnd 9 clash is the following day.
Storm V Broncos & will kick off Storm's tenure at the Thunderdome :cool:

LESStar58

Referee
My folks have always got it for me for my birthday. I'll see them when they come down from Tarree next weekend and then hit 'em up for the bill :D

This will be my 8th season as a ticketed member.

Surandy

Bench
I'm getting the interstate one. It's not good value (bit of a rip off in fact compared to the country one) but I want to guarantee seats for the opening weekend so will get this membership to get first dibs on tickets.

Why not buy the country one if you are planning on coming to at least one home game?

$95 is better value than $80 plus $25 (adult general admission price).

I've yet to buy my membership, I'm waiting until after the forum this Saturday to work out where I'd prefer to sit in the Western Stand.

Surandy

Bench
? Still listed on Storm site as Saturday May 8
Still listed on Broncos site as May 8 :?
:sarcasm:

The media release about the Festival Of League and page 6 of the membership brochure both indicate the Storm vs Broncos game in Round 9 will be on Sunday May 9th.