What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who has changed their tips to the Warriors?

Who are you tipping?

• Storm

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Warriors

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters

[FKN-SIK]

Juniors
Has anyone tipped the Warriors over the Storm this week since yesterday's outcome?

I'm not sure if the Storm will get flogged or turn up and unleash hell? :?

Still trying to work out how they can play with a team $700k over the cap? :crazy:

I can see Etihad being embarrassingly empty on Sunday.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
i wa sgoing to tip storm but i've gone to warriors.

i cant see how you get over the devastation this has caused so quickly, essentially all the hard work they've done for the past 5 years has been declared null and void. there's now serious doubts on who knew what at the club, whetehr you'll be at the club next week let alone next year or any future contracts, or whetehr the club will survive past the end of the year

Dutchy

Immortal
Was going to tip the Warriors anyway. They always do well vs Storm. And Storm were physically assaulted by Manly on Monday.

MightyBronco

Juniors
History tells us that drama like this results in a win.

But for other games down the line....ill be tipping against them more..

Gaba

First Grade
I think the bulldogs lost their first game after they lost 37 points , i think it may have been against the warriors not certain though, after that game they won a few

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
I honestly think the Warriors are specials in this game after this crap went down yesterday. People can compare it to other scandals including the Dogs of 02 but to me this is a completely different kettle of fish.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
i haven't, i wouldn't be surprised if we get pasted.

as for the following weeks, who knows how the storm will react.

Last edited:

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
I think the bulldogs lost their first game after they lost 37 points , i think it may have been against the warriors not certain though, after that game they won a few

Warriors ened their 17 game win streak the week before. The Dogs then played the Raiders. Score was 38-34 iirc. I know it was definately high scoring.

Hard to say what the Storm will do. I never back against the team under fire, but there's no comparison to this. I can't imagine them training much if at all before gameday. Are they even spending time together or are they just going to turn up on Sunday? Half the guys probably aren't even sleeping properly which is going to drain them further.

I think it'll be a hiding either way, just can't figure out which way it's going to go.

[FKN-SIK]

Juniors
I think it'll be a hiding either way, just can't figure out which way it's going to go.

Ditto. :(

Toughest tip in a long time not knowing how the Storm will turn up.

I guess it's only one tip and will switch it to the Warriors. The Storm were quite crap on Monday night and I can't see them improving on that, only going backwards but who knows :eek: