What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is Dog-T???

OK, we all suspect Dog-T is one of our old friends from WORL taking the piss. So who do you think it is. I don't think it will be an insult to anyone to name names because it is a very clever wind up, and I feel anyone wrongfully accused will be flattered that we think they are clever enough to pull off a good 'stir.' My vote - MELTIGER.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Well, My first thought that it is our good mate, Tigger. Only a devious brain can come with a character like the 'T'.

Butthe doug was so emphatic about having those posts deleted that I'm even beginning to think he is for real... Maybe it's getting too late and the mind is slipping....

L

legend

That's a good question Roopy. Could it be Studebaker? Maybe MattO? I really have no idea.

P

pepe

you may be spot on cryptic,having read many serial killer and crime books it appears dog -t is longing to be caught,he is leaving a trail of evidence throughthis trail of destruction,his profile i'd suspect would be in the hannibal lectar mould, do not approach at any cost, any sightings should be directed tothe managersso they can eliminate this beast from lwos.

dog is the number one suspect,he has the benefit of doubt until proven guilty,but i suspect he will be charged and found guilty in time.

pepe

Well Cryptic, after that expert forensic pathologist analysis, I'm with you bud .. all the way.
How long has it been since you left the FederalBureau of Invertigations though? lol .. lol
Seriously though, I've suspected these two to be the same people from day one.
Remember the identity crisis that Bulldog Tim, Tim Dog, Dog, Dog-T.... etc suffered at the WORL Forums? I think the same thing maybe happening here.
He'll slip up one day.

G@v

Juniors
Maybe we should bring in one of those criminal prophile geezers. Can you leave a profile on the net like you do in real life?

BTW, who are all these Dougs, and what's wrong with Pepe not posting in italics?
emwink.gif

L

legend

Any tips on how to catch the culprit? The e-mail addresses are different for both members but that doesnt mean much. I have spoken to Dog and I asked him the very question you are asking now and he assured me that it was not an alter ego and I am prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt at this stage.

I don't really know why but I've decided to join this debate. As soon as I saw the Dog-T name a little hwile ago I assumed it was Dog, Bulldog Tim, etc. I read one post and was sure of it and have not bothered to read any since.
Does it matter? Aren't you (God make that we) just encouraging him?
Cheers
Bigbopper

Dog-T

Juniors
bigbopper you is better not talk down to me is again i is a bad doug and you is making me is angry and you is not want to see me is angry cause wheni is get angry bad things start to happen doug

crypic mesenger you is shood stop the amater detective work doug i is not the pussy dog (he is not desrve that is name) he is disrespect me one is too many times and that is why he is gone into hiding doug ; he is scard of me doug

i is dog-t and i is the biggest baddest dougy there is

J

Johnsy

woof woof, bloody bark bark.

What noise does a dog with a hair lip make?

HMARK HMARK

Johnsy

Where is Tigger?? He accused me of being DogT last night in the chat room, a charge which i have denied :)
I think it is bulldog tim, although studebaker would play the role quite well....hehe
MFC.

T

tigger

MFC - it is you or Craig, no question.

My criminal analysis is as follows........

1. The person has to have daytime access to a PC that is internet linked - This wipes out about 60% of the members including the English (who will be asleep).......
That brings the possibilities down to:
Ozbash, MFC, MelT, Bronco, Myself, Legend, willow, Johnsy, Dog (is that TimDog?), Bigbopper, pepe, Canterbury, Roopy, Bebeto, Tigertread, Bomber, The Dawson Twin, & The Saint. OR a WORL member that is taking the piss.....
2. The person must be in their must be youngish to use the word dog (from memory it was a hip hop word introduced by Snoop Doggy Dog) That leaves MFC, MelT, Bronco, Myself, Legend, Johnsy, Dog, The Saint, OR a WORL member that is taking the piss..... Sorry but i am not familar with everyones ages, so i left you out, take it as a compliment
emsmilep.gif

3. The person must have aneasy boss, an undemanding job,or no job at all, to allow them to be able to spend almostALL day on this website.... that leaves MFC, Bronco, Legend, Dog, OR a WORL member that is taking the piss.....
4. The person must be have an IQ lower than 75.... That leaves MFC, Legend or WORL member that is taking the piss.....
5. The person must not be a Bulldogs fan, that would be too obvious..... That leavesLegend or WORL member that is taking the piss.....
6. Th person must know something about the people they are talking to as they have only tried to take the piss with certain people.....
That leaves Legend!

Yep folks, just like Sherlock Holmes once said "Its Elementary, my dear Watson"

Legend, you have been busted three times since this forum started....
1. The family portrait
2. The Gimp outfit
3. Legend is Dog-Turd

LOL, well done tigger. You startwith the statementit is either MFC or Craig then providean in depth analysis to support your statement only to arrive at theconclusion it is legend. Think you better include yourself in category 4 there tigger
emsmilep.gif

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Sorry Tigger, I said at the the top of thread that it was you.... you've just about convinced me that I'm right... but only just about...

It could be Ozbash... he is have a track record.

Damn ! I just don't know !

A case of beer to the first poster you exposes Dog-T !
Including Dog T him(or her)self.