What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is the goose that wrote this about the Storm?

Mark Rudd

Juniors
I was only commenting on the embarrasing biasism from people and 'expert's' in NSW.

It really is quite laughable. Usually resulting from a loss when a superior team(like storm) flogs another NSW team.

Perhaps we should've lost to keep sooks like CH and co happy?

I didnt sook on the knights board.. Not many people did.. We do what we do after each game.. We look at the result, analyse the game and look at where we went wrong.

Mark Rudd

Juniors
I invent words all the time. I see nothing wrong with it. Perhaps I might even release a new dictionary oneday.

'Mark Rudd's All New Dictionary For Increasing Your Forum Vocabulary To Impress Your Forum Buddies - AND The Chicks. Especially The Chicks.'

Southernsaint

Staff member
Mark Rudd said:
I invent words all the time. I see nothing wrong with it. Perhaps I might even release a new dictionary oneday.

'Mark Rudd's All New Dictionary For Increasing Your Forum Vocabulary To Impress Your Forum Buddies - AND The Chicks. Especially The Chicks.'

Cult Classic or Bestseller??

Cheers,
Ben S.

roopy

Referee
Knights were beaten fair and square by a better team on the day. The Storm are a very good side.

Having said that, it wouldn't be a bad thing to face Melbourne in the finals. If we have a few guys like Kennedy, Simpson, Abraham, Perry, Tahu and O'Davis ready by then I think you will have to show up with more than you showed last week.