What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

who should be penriths five eight

one eye

Juniors
ive got only one thing to say ask mark hughes he wanted him to take over from braith anaster . and penrith have him-----

one eye

Juniors
was the first player ever to be selected from a B school in queensland independant school comp to be five eight in queensland merit side

Technique

Juniors
I'm quite sure that no-one cares for your guessing games - or at least I don't. A much better way of going about it would have been to just tell us who he is, what he's done and why he should be picked - that'd promote much better discussion than this has.

The Clan

Juniors
It's been announced that Ben Jeffries from Wakefield Trinity wil be released a year early from his contract and speculation is that he's heading for the Penrith Panthers.

Bens been here for 5 years, since he was 21, and has often showed great qualities. He has very good speed, pasing game and control of midfield and his kicking game is none too shabby.

He leaves Wakefield with the best wishes of everyone here as he's been a great asset to the club on and off the field. I'd love to see him stay but if it's the NRL and home he's heading for then I wish him the best. I would'nt want to see him at another SL club.

Rumour has Tony Pulutua possibly coming in the opposite direction, anyone heard anything?

Bob

Juniors
one eye said:
was the first player ever to be selected from a B school in queensland independant school comp to be five eight in queensland merit side
Liam Cambell

QldPanther

Juniors
I'd prefer Bob Blair to develop at five eighth if you can take anything from his performance in the 'Dogs game recently. That magic offload to Youngquest to score in the corner was brilliant.

one eye

Juniors
its a pity no one else at panthers is as technical as you bob.................knocked off the two top teams newcastle and roosters by big margins and panthers flegg won six on the trott when he was playing five /eight .which enabed them to be in grand final. too much of a good player to be playing wing in premier league

QldPanther

Juniors
Also you can't count out Brad Tighe our signing from the Knights for next year. He would be a handy five eigth

Latest posts