What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Supports Who?

i did a few additions myself to people who i remember, im pretty sure i was right but if i got it wrong, let me know

beave

Coach
Tampa big time.

My wife is from Charlotte North Carolina, so when visiting her family I usually get ribbed as they all pull for the Panthers. Have been lucky enough to have been to about 8 games in Charlotte, have never seen the Panthers win mind you in all 8 games.........would love to go to Ray Jay to catch a game, from pictures and TV it looks sensational.

Lockyer4President!

First Grade
How many of you guys have a second team? I only ask because the NFL is so big you could follow teams in the NFC and AFC and they'd hardly ever meet.

oh yeah, being a raiders fan, these days ur fully into the raiders for 8 games lol and then they are usually out of the race by then. my 2nd fave team is the Bills followed by the Saints, Colts, Cardinals & Steelers

Cupid Stunt

Lockyer4President! said:
How many of you guys have a second team? I only ask because the NFL is so big you could follow teams in the NFC and AFC and they'd hardly ever meet.

Steelers & Seahawks. Former/current players is really the only reason. But a soft spot for them nonetheless...

Latest posts