What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who wants to play for QLD?

ParraMatt

Bench
Sorry QLD. I tried....

Since 8pm I have been trying to chase up reserves. With no reserves on besides Furry Cat who ignored my pm I had no choice but to try and throw a Qlder not named on the team and hoped Willow, the Referee and NSW accepted. Willow doesn't and that is fair enough. I tried. We have gone down with alot of effort though. Some people have some explaining to do.

Anonymous

Juniors
That's not entirely correct Parramatt. I said you'd have to ask Big Mick.
I'm happy to talk captain to captain but the referee has the final say.

[furrycat]

Coach
Mate I didn't ignore your PM. I was called into work until 9, and my brother was using this. The homepage is LU, and I'm always logged in, so it wasn't me... I apologise I would have given you the article if I wasn't sure that we would have got 7.

Anonymous

Juniors
The ref has done a great job and marked the match already.
Thanks for the game Queenslanders. It was tension right up to fulltime... and after as well.
Look forward to matching up again next year. :D

anastabation

Juniors
I think its ridiculous how the final post didn't count. In the end of the day its only for fun anyway, and it wouldn't have earnt any more then a 4/10. Just would of been good to keep our pride, 7 on 7.

Anonymous

Juniors
AB... If it was a worry, I'd call you a buffoon. But it doesn't worry me so I'll keep that comment to myself.

Willow said:
AB... If it was a worry, I'd call you a buffoon. But it doesn't worry me so I'll keep that comment to myself.

Doesn't worry me either.

Anastabation, does it feel good to be on the receiving end of a team left one short?

shhhhhhhhhhh.

Nice sidestep by the way, does the grass taste good?

Azkatro

First Grade
Will we have to endure 80 years of Forum 7's before we have to start requiring birth certificates to prove who's from where? :lol:

I mean I don't mind copping a pasting from fellow Queenslanders who represent NSW, but I'm not so sure on the idea of having NSW types in the Maroons side :lol:

skeepe

Immortal
Apologies all round team. No excuses, I let you guys down and I just hope you can forgive me for that.