What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Were You Most Wrong About?

Amadaca

Juniors
...in your prediction of how they'd go in our colours? Whether they surprised for better or worse?

Brett Mullins killed it & I thought he'd be a colossal failure (& he was at fullback initially, I can remember our crowds booing him off the field early in the year as favourite son Luke Phillips was displaced), but top try scorer for 2002 off the wing. Some feat in your retirement season when you're up against the likes of Hodges, Hegarty, Minichiello & they've got ten years on you.

What about you guys?

Amadaca

Juniors
By that logic, every player ever who's had an off-game with stats nowhere near their average amounts to a complete failure of a footballer.

That would be...every player who ever played the game. You have just hit a new stratosphere of fail, Tone.

By that logic, every player ever who's had an off-game with stats nowhere near their average amounts to a complete failure of a footballer.

That would be...every player who ever played the game. You have just hit a new stratosphere of fail, Tone.

By that logic every player who's had one fluke moment of brilliance nowhere near their average of crap amounts to immortal status of a football.

That would be...Brett Finch being a legendary halfback for his origin field goal. You have just hit a new stratosphere of fail, Amad.

Amadaca

Juniors
1 point justifies a whole career here of shitness?

Him = Premiership-winner, State of Origin winner, Australian rep footballer, field goal extraordinaire with one of the best first-grade debuts in the Leagues entire history.

You = Think Craig Wing isn't as good as Mitchell Pearce :lol:

Please follow another sport.

Amadaca

Juniors
By that logic every player who's had one fluke moment of brilliance nowhere near their average of crap amounts to immortal status of a football.

That would be...Brett Finch being a legendary halfback for his origin field goal. You have just hit a new stratosphere of fail, Amad.

You mean premiership & Origin-winning, Australian representing crap? That kind of crap? :lol:

The 4 time most overrated player in his prime, 2009 wooden spoon winning, bounced out in straight sets in 2008 when he stole the captaincy, failing to make the finals in 5 of the 6 years he played in the 6 jersey, going from 12th to 1st the season he left crap. That kind of crap :lol:

Him = Premiership-winner, State of Origin winner, Australian rep footballer, field goal extraordinaire with one of the best first-grade debuts in the Leagues entire history.

You = Think Craig Wing isn't as good as Mitchell Pearce :lol:

Please follow another sport.
Anasta= Wooden Spoon winner, winner of most overrated player in league multiple times, captained a unsuccessful side for 3 of his 4 years at captain, 4 if you include us going out in straight sets in 08, what a career!

You= Anasta lover, Pearce hater. Says it all really.

Amadaca

Juniors
The depths of delusion & propaganda you ingrates will go to. I can guarantee I would've gotten violent if I ever saw a drop kick Roosters fan attacking Anasta at one of our matches. Even in our colours, a lowlife is a lowlife.

The depths of delusion & propaganda you ingrates will go to. I can guarantee I would've gotten violent if I ever saw a drop kick Roosters fan attacking Anasta at one of our matches. Even in our colours, a lowlife is a lowlife.
Go home Braith.

Lambretta

First Grade
I liked Anasta, but his inability to accept that he could be used away from the number 6 jersey spoke volumes about his own ego coming before the team. He could have been a bloody good lock but he didn't like playing there. So he stabbed a team mate in the back to advance his own position and the team suffered.

But that said, I really don't see the point in discussing him to the level he is discussed

I was most wrong about Morley - he came to Oz and spent a large amount of time injured. I thought he'd be a bust after that 2001 campaign. Oh yeah - check out the big brains on Lamb

Latest posts