What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who would you rather play next week?

Molon Lave

Juniors
First up I want to say it's been a great season by the boys so far. I wouldn't of thought in my wildest dreams that the Dogs would of been in the position they are this year. Des had made the boys into an unbelievably great football side, and I can only look forward to the rest of this year and his tenure at the Dogs with some great signings for next year.

So in saying that, who would you rather play next week? The Rabbits or the Raiders?

Personally I think the Rabbits will win tomorrow, and I don't think I mind us playing them at all. I think we have the side that can easily contain their forwards and, given the form Keating and Reynolds have shown, we can have the kicking game to nullify Inglis' impact from kick returns.

In saying that, if the Raiders do get up, I think that Des will have the boys primed for revenge for our Round 25 loss to them.

Who do you think or prefer we play in the preliminary final next week?

Dogs Of War

Coach
Rabbitohs, only because I think they would be a better test for us, and that's what you want at this time of the season, plus although I am oncall that weekend so can't get to the game, for those that do go, 60-70K fans at the game will be awesome if the Parra semi final a few years back is anything to go by.

Molon Lave

Juniors
Rabbitohs, only because I think they would be a better test for us, and that's what you want at this time of the season, plus although I am oncall that weekend so can't get to the game, for those that do go, 60-70K fans at the game will be awesome if the Parra semi final a few years back is anything to go by.

Spewing you'll be missing out on the game!

The atmosphere was awesome at that game...shame about the result tho :-(

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Raiders.

They'll come in full of confidence after R25 and I think they'll be an opponent more likely to be exposed.

I'm confident we can beat both though.

meh, why don't we play both !

0.jpg

Yoda

Juniors
Don't care, as long as they bash each other and the game goes into extra time.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Well it's souths, that said I wasn't too impressed with their performance. As long as our boys put in for the full 80 we should win the match.

Rambo1'

Juniors
Souths wont bother the Dogs to much next week.. Souths will be better for the experience and a strongrer force next season tho..

Molon Lave

Juniors
Well it's souths, that said I wasn't too impressed with their performance. As long as our boys put in for the full 80 we should win the match.

I think you are right, the score flattered them in the end with the Raiders clocking off....
Saturday can't come soon enough!

Packy

Bench
Are we all forgetting how much ball we dropped against Manly? I know it was that kind of game but still.

Our game is based on handling and movement. We need to be on our game. Don't take Souths lightly.

Molon Lave

Juniors
Are we all forgetting how much ball we dropped against Manly? I know it was that kind of game but still.

Our game is based on handling and movement. We need to be on our game. Don't take Souths lightly.

I think it goes to show how far our game has come along under Des, the team adjusted to play against Manly and their niggling tactics, yes our ball security wasn't the best, but I think that comes along with the type of game it was against them.

In saying that, Des will have the guys ready and not taking the bunnies lightly. One other positive will be that most of the media spotlight this week will be on souths, just the way Des likes it!