What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Would You Rather?

Which Player Would You Like The Most?

• Sonny-Bill Williams

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Benji Marshall

• Karmichael Hunt

• Total voters

Dale.2.

Juniors
Biglance said:
should have had ashton sims there and id vote

Your a goose,in another thread you say Dene Halatau is nothing special because he cant crack it for a permanent starting role and then in this one you talk up Ashton Sims who cant crack it for a start at the most inconsistent football team in the comp over 3 absolute future superstars LMFAO.

DIEHARD

----
Benji. Because...

Hunt is a traitor and Williams looks like he has ego issues.

Notice they are all Kiwis? Bring in a 2nd NZ team

Eddie.

Bench
Im a tigers fan and ill say Williams and Hunt have achived much more then Benji this season and look the 2 finest young prospects in the NRL.

Benji is the rawest by far and has a long way to long despite his obvious talent. Its also a strengh issue, benji has got a very light frame whilst the other two have bodys which can cope with the week in week out rigours of first grade football. having said that i still expect big things from Benj and he will be hot property when off contract.

HappyTiger

Juniors
Williams
Hunt
Marshall

Remember Benji has only played 4 games at any one time .Given some solid time to build his game then peoples opinions will change.

Eddie.

Bench
Lets also not forget Benji has the added pressure of trying to RUN A MIDDLE of the road team, where as Hunt and Williams are in outstanding teams and have players around them making decisions. Benji has the hardest job of the 3 by far. If he had the luxary of playing off the bench he would be outstanding but we had to trust him in there due to injuries at the tiges, he will be better for it in the long run.

Trollhammaren

Juniors
^^ mhm. I'd be bloody spewing if we lost him. Need to do something about that. It's a toss-up between Marshall and Hunt for mine.

innsaneink

Referee
Raiders 2004 said:
SB Williams Easily :clap:
then Hunt. ;-)

Benji is a over-rated hack. :roll:

But at least that over rated hack brought you joy when you were stoked to see him end his season with a shoulder injury.

Bench
1-SonnyBill,2-Hunt 3-Benji.SonnyBill and Hunt have proven they can cut it at the top,Benji still has to do this.

Kiwi

First Grade
I think people will choose depending on what their team needs. A Knights fan would choose Williams because he is what they need to replace Kennedy, and a Souths fan would choose either Hunt or Marshall. It's better to ask which player your team needs, all three will be huge.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Without any question i'd say Sonny-Bill Williams, and that's considering the Dogs are hardly my favourite club. He is an absolute freak. The best teenager to hit the scene since Freddy. He has the perfect build, plenty of speed for a backrower, can burst through the line at will, has an awesome off-load and bags of skill. The flick pass he through to Asotasi last Friday vs Penrith which was called forward even though it wasn't was freaky. And this week he stole the bomb from the FB like he was picking cherries. In limited games he's played he has created so many opportunities through individual brilliance - breaking the line and off-loading. Moreso than Hunt and Marshall. Let's not forget that he himself is only 17/18 and if clubs could pick one of the three i'd be willing to bet that 14 if not all 15 would pick Williams.

Kiwi

First Grade
Tommy Smith said:
Without any question i'd say Sonny-Bill Williams, and that's considering the Dogs are hardly my favourite club. He is an absolute freak. The best teenager to hit the scene since Freddy. He has the perfect build, plenty of speed for a backrower, can burst through the line at will, has an awesome off-load and bags of skill. The flick pass he through to Asotasi last Friday vs Penrith which was called forward even though it wasn't was freaky. And this week he stole the bomb from the FB like he was picking cherries. In limited games he's played he has created so many opportunities through individual brilliance - breaking the line and off-loading. Moreso than Hunt and Marshall. Let's not forget that he himself is only 17/18 and if clubs could pick one of the three i'd be willing to bet that 14 if not all 15 would pick Williams.

I think the fact Fittler is retiring the Roosters given the choice would jump at Marshall first.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
I can't remember the last time that there were so many brilliant prospects running around at the same time.

All will be great players, but at the moment I'd definately take SBW.

Marshall is the only one that hasnt played regular first grade football though. Hopefully he will come back next year and cement his spot.