What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who would you select ahead of Mitchell Pearce?

Who would you select at no. 6 for NSW ahead of Mitchell Pearce?

• Blake Austin

Votes: 21 37.5%
  • Jack Bird

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Josh Reynolds

• Aidan Sezer

• Blake Green

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • John Sutton

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Luke Keary

• James Maloney

• Jamie Soward

Votes: 20 35.7%
  • Mitchell Moses

• Chad Townsend

• Kurt Gidley

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • Brad Fittler

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Laurie Daley

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Beau Scott

• Aiden Tolman

• George Rose

Votes: 23 41.1%

• Total voters

Ibleedblue

Juniors
Pearce is the best NSW half around atm, he played well last night I thought, set up a try, defended solidly and put up a few good kicks.

If Jack Bird continues his form into next year he and Austin could possibly partner each other next year.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Pearce is the best NSW half around atm, he played well last night I thought, set up a try, defended solidly and put up a few good kicks.

Point me to the 'few good kicks'...go on this will be hilarious to say the least :lol:

Myth for captain :lol:

3/13 :lol:

SBD82

Coach
Point me to the 'few good kicks'...go on this will be hilarious to say the least :lol:

Myth for captain :lol:

3/13 :lol:

F#@k me.

Even the QLD's are being gracious enough to risk us not picking him by telling us how bad he is.

We're a charity case. And we're the defending title holders.

Soward. FFS. Pick Soward. Play him at half and give him the job of running the team. Tell Farrah that his job is to give the ball to Soward when and where he wants it. He will control the game.

Then pick whoever you want to be a creative ball runner at 6. Austin, bird, J Reynolds. Pick Maloney there for all I care. But give the job to Soward to run the game.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
I am sure I was laughed at in 2010 for pointing out that Soward was NSW best option. 2015 - he still is.Pearce to hooker. Soward to general inside Austin or outside A Reynolds.

Nsw wont have the brains of balls to do it. Pearce could be the next Cameron Smith but he is not ghe next JT or Cronk.

Latest posts