What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who'll be on the cover of Madden 2005?

Paullyboy

Coach
Yeh the "madden cover curse" is quite harsh.

I think Priest Holmes surely has to get it, he has been the best running back for the last couple of years.

I wouldnt be surprised to see Peyton on it though.

(I dont think they will go for a defender, i dont recall ever seeing a defender on the cover)

Cupid Stunt

Holmes or Manning for mine as well. The points factor would lead me to put my hard-earned on Holmes if forced to choose.

ripper

Im hoping Micheal Vick so he gets a carrear ending injury and all the newbies online who use him, rush him every play and quit halfway through when they realise im stopping him every play...

Wankers

Eelectrica

Referee
Ray Lewis is on the front cover off Madden 2005. Hope th curse continues 'cos I really hate the ravens and Ray Lewis for some inexplicable reason.

ripper

Okay since it's Ray Lewis turn to sit out a season with an injury lets think about how it will happen.

Now lets take this one step at a time, first we will decide When, then How, then Where.

PART 1

First when will it happen.

1.) Training Camp
2.) Off Field
3.) Pre-Season
4.) Season Week 1-3
5.) Season Week 4-6
6.) Season Week 7-9
7.) Season Week 10-12
8.) Season Week 13-15
9.) Season Week 16-17
10.) Playoffs
11.) Ray Will BUCK THE CURSE!!!!

Big Tim

First Grade
Faulk was on the 03 cover. He didnt really have a bad year did he? I dont remember that long ago.

i cant remember the last time (if ever) a white guy has been on the cover, although there arent many whiteboys in the NFL these days. when does 05 come out? and what are the new features?

Raider Azz

Bench
Eddie George was on the cover in '01, he was ok...

Although those are some freaky coincidences :shock:

bucko

Juniors
A lot of focus on defence this game, last few years have been offensive players so maybe the opposite will happen..

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
01' eddie had his worst season (well not worst but it was a real stinker)..needed surgery at the end of the season due to him getting smashed all over the place.

02' culpepper came out after his breakout season and played real awful..didnt even get close to the stats he racked up in 2001..also at the time there were rumours of him being traded away at seasons end.

03' faulk played very few games due to nagging injuries...he didnt break the 1000yrd mark.

04' vick coming off a decent rookie season injured himself and missed around 13 games

id like to think that if there is one player that can prove this is just coincidence it would have to be ray lewis...im just thankful that Brett Favre and Ahman Green have yet to be on the cover ;-)