What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

whos going to the game?

Me Luv Stevo

Juniors
The Nulla #2 said:
if your going to the footy to babysit, i wouldnt even bother going...

although jimbo, id take that up, give the kids to bel and its footy for jimbo alll night long.

p.s does anyone know that kid in the army names nathan and hes from panania.... he has the foulest mouth on the face of the universe... i tell u hes perfect to have on ur side during verbal assaults down thee at a home game...

keep it up nathan

im going for the footy. the kids were just a bonus, little munchkins..

omg nath is so funny tho, little trooper :lol:

Looks like it's a "who's who" and even a "who's not" going to the game this week

Putting out a call to Cheese to join our "who's who" mob
Get on it you disgracement

newman

First Grade
Well I cant make it. So there.

Ill be watching the game in Kiama pub on fox. If there are any forumers down that way, drop in for a schooner. Or dont.

Its up to you really.

ali

Bench
I'll be around there somewhere. Maybe sitting in the concourse directly in front of the beer hill.

ali

Bench
ShireShark said:
alternatively ali if the leg is alright you could join the supercrew on the beer hill

One week to go there. But, didn't you see me leaning against the fire hiderant to the left of beer hill at the last game. We were using it as a beer table as well, it was outstanding.

imasharkie

Coach
At last I'm here in the paradise of the shire.
Shacked up straight across from Northies.
Picked up by McSharkie and had to drive past the hallowed ground to get here.
Got pissed with Mr & Mrs Mcsharkie last night.
Ahhhh heaven