What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's your favourite wrestler?

Once Dead

Bench
SpaceMonkey said:
The Rock and Chris Jericho get the nod for their skills on the mic, Christian's up there as well, the guy is piss funny. Rey Mystrio and Ultimo Dragon rule it in the Ring, as does Kane. Best tag team ever, the one and only Demolition.

Ultim Dragon, mate....you know what real wrestling's about....its not about mic skills or promos.....its about doing insane moves that the body should never be subjected to!

ThrashViking

Juniors
Why do people like Goldbeg so much?He's one of the lamest wrestlers in the WWE currently *Spear,Jackhammer,rah* *Yawn*
My favorite wrestlers :
Sabu
Jerry Lynn
Chris Benoit
Chris Jericho
RVD (Ecw period only)
John Cena
Kurt Angle
Stone Cold
Tommy Dreamer (Only in ecw)
but my favorite wrestler of all time is without a doubt Steve Corino

redeel

Juniors
who here can remember "The missing link"a huge mother circa 83,84[?] used to ram his own head into the turnbuckle , never spoke, just let out a prehistoric caveman grwol , but never did much to remember, very strange character.
Oh and Terry Funk, when he slamed this black ringside helper for putting on his hat,did a huge number on that poor guy , but f**k I laughed till I pissed myself :oops: :clap:

Latest posts