What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why Bellamy?

Vee

First Grade
I don't understand the calls for Bellamy to coach NSW. Sure you get the discipline but you also get his leftfield selections of players that suit his style as you do with most coaches. He had 3 seasons in charge, what would be different this time around?

T-Boon

Coach
Didn't a comment about this come out?? Something along the lines of Bellamy disliking the idea of coaching against his Storm players??

Yes. I remember reading the article where he admitted this. My first thought was what a merkin for not coming clean about this sooner - like straight after the first game when you realised you were rooting for Qld.

Willie Ray

Bench
No,no,no to Bellamy....what about Dean Pay,he's never coached an NRL team but has been around,had success with the younger origin teams...
Or Geoff Toovey,now there's a guy with a truckload of passion.

big hit!

Bench
what about all these flogs criticising but wanting nothing to do with it? Johns and Gus in particular.

f**king QLD merkin greats come together and try and help the cause. The NSW equivalent dont want to get their hands dirty

OldPanther

Coach
what about all these flogs criticising but wanting nothing to do with it? Johns and Gus in particular.

f**king QLD merkin greats come together and try and help the cause. The NSW equivalent dont want to get their hands dirty

They've done plenty for NSW and Johns said he would be an assistant or something similar. Gus has his media stuff and his position at Penrith. It's time for someone else. Put Fittler with Johns as assistant. Done.

Desert Qlder

First Grade
8. Frizell
9. J. Jackson
10. Graham
11. Cordner
12. L. Lewis
13. Hoffman

14. De Belin
15. Cartwright
16. Sironen

Excellent forward pack.