What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why is Isaac Moses so powerful that he controls Mitchell Moses?

wittyfan

Referee
Isaac Moses's father is Abraham Moses, and his mother Sara Moses, which explains a lot in terms of Isaac Moses's power and influence.

Isaac Moses' wife is Rebecca Moses, and his son is not Mitchell Moses but Jacob Moses.

Isaac Moses is no relation to Meninga Moses, the latter being from Papua-New Guinea.

Your knowledge of the Moses family tree is impressive.

I am surprised that no one has investigated whether Isaac Moses or Mitchell Moses are any relation to Bob Moses, who played for South Sydney in the 1960s and won two Grand Finals with them. The Moses clan is a pretty powerful one with a long history in rugby league.

Life's Good

Coach
I am surprised that no one has investigated whether Isaac Moses or Mitchell Moses are any relation to Bob Moses, who played for South Sydney in the 1960s and won two Grand Finals with them. The Moses clan is a pretty powerful one with a long history in rugby league.
You are the self appointed genealogist of LU. Please report back your findings.

Nice Beaver

First Grade

Latest posts