What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why kick Rein

RedVDragon

Juniors
This arrogant ego maniac needs to go. He decides to take it himself and not use the playmakers outside him. Should he continue to be our preferred hooker option then these frustrating results will continue.

GET RID OF REIN FAST. SACK HIM TERMINATE HIS CONTRACT.

krispyredv

Juniors
He is really dumb, sometimes he is so dumb the opposition is stunned for a few seconds and he makes a linebreak

This Year?

Immortal
if that kick was just slightly softer we would have got a repeat set or even a try. I thought the kick was on.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
As soon as he started running I knew he was going to kick it...and I can honestly say I thought he would f**k it...what do you know...I was right.

krispyredv

Juniors
if that kick was just slightly softer we would have got a repeat set or even a try. I thought the kick was on.

It was a low percentage play and it didnt come off, both our halves and Mann were in position on the other side of the play the ball.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
It was a low percentage play and it didnt come off, both our halves and Mann were in position on the other side of the play the ball.

If Rein and DeBelin put in as much effort at training as they did looking after their hair they'd be much better players.

SET2JT

Juniors
And if we went that way it would have been predictable and the result the same.

Mickthedragon

Juniors
He is proving just how bad he is.
Had a shocker tonight and cannot remember one thing he did that was actually good apart from a little half break from a typucal show and go scoot(his trademark).
But his passing alone is enough of a reason to go,let alone those frustrating kicks he does that fk it. What a hog!

Mickthedragon

Juniors
Yep,surely it has to go to a play maker with a clutch all or nothing play like that. It was the last chance and he took it and wasted it,as close as it was.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
One of many brain farts Rein had tonight. He hasn't really improved since his debut season. Plays some really dumb footy this kid.

Marshall and Widdop like last year fail to get themselves involved at crunch time.

For such experienced players boy they both are shit at times.

BLM01

First Grade
I just saw the highlights had Rein gone through the hands to the right we had em out numbered or even Dugan steaming onto the ball with Munster and Koribete out of position. Frustrating close loss again.

RedVDragon

Juniors
Marshall and Widdop like last year fail to get themselves involved at crunch time.

How ridiculous. If they had a better 9 they would be able to make better plays as the 9 will put them in a position to capitalize on better field position. Cameron Smith is a classic example of how this important position is played. Even if our 9 was on 70% as good a Cam Smith.

Rein is dysfunctional.

hazzbeen

Bench

x2 you would think after a season playing together we would have some guidance on the park.... We are again so dis organised , to much one out stuff , silly mistakes after we some how score a try..... to slow on the wings . still play very compressed in defense . Rein really is stuttering any attack we have . Are we really any better than last year ? I was really hoping to see some attack .