What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why not just close shop?

Infuzer

Juniors

Nobody seems to care anymore as you've all moved onto your new home so why not just shut this place down for good?
It makes me sad whenver I come over here and see next to no action. Two months of torture.
It's be better if it was a case of "out of sight, out of mind" especially in this instance.
Agree?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Are you saying we should shut down the entire forum and delete thousands of posts just because it makes you sad?

C

CanadianSteve

I agree it would be terrible to lose all the old posts, but I wonder how many really go back and read them for "old times sake".

sorry infuzer, but with a post like that, i cant help but that you have some alterior motives going on

surely you cant be serious - it makes you sad?

Cheers,
Moffo

Willow

Assistant Moderator
CS: "I wonder how many really go back and read them for "old times sake".

Not for 'old times sake' but I did find myself going back through some old threads looking for some information that was posted about Kogarah last year.
I needed it for research and torevisit the feeling of the day.

A lot of people put a lot of thought into a lot of posts...

But backto The Front Row forums... bloody Legend is going with some mullarky that we should put flag burners in jail and the Kiwis are gaining in numbers again and even the Sharkie supporters reckon they have a voice now... I can't let any of that slide without comment. ;)

M

Ms.Storm

Willow

Don't close shop.

People will come back, just give it time. I have had very little time on the net of late and have not visited here for a while, but I would be devastated if this forum closed.

Wh'ats happened to rleague.com. I used to hang out there a lot, and miss it tremendously.

Cheers

Willow

Assistant Moderator
G'day Ms Storm.
LWOS is here to stay if we have any say in it.
emteeth.gif

rleague's Grandstand forum was shut down after the management became concerned about perceived or possible problems regarding defamation.
Many of the forummers joined TFR forums at www.leagueunlimited.com and the membership has grown substantially since.

No way man...plz plz plz doNOT close this site down...I'd be really gutted man...I often show some of my friends who come to my house posts from Legends World Of Sport..it's class.....some posts I really enjoy looking at..plz dont man..!!!!I'm beging you..plz!!!!do not shut down....

!!!

rjrugbyleaguelover