What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why Such a Big Deal about NYE?

Alba

Coach
i think its because new years is so relaxed that u can totally let your hair down and go on like the biggest idiot and noone cares cause everyone is doin the same .. its the only night of the year u can get away with doin anything,,,,, or anyone .. :p lol ..

Eelementary

Post Whore
Alba said:
i think its because new years is so relaxed that u can totally let your hair down and go on like the biggest idiot and noone cares cause everyone is doin the same .. its the only night of the year u can get away with doin anything,,,,, or anyone .. :p lol ..

You serious?

Uh oh....

Eelementary

Post Whore
OK...

Alba, I really wish you would have clarified the whole partying concepts behind NYE BEFORE NYE...

Because I think I may be in a spot of bother now...AFTER reading your rules...

Agent Mulder

Bench
Willow said:
You're strange.New Years Eve... party, songs, dancing... yeah I can see how it just doesn't make sense.Diddums.Well it worked out fine for you then - no celebrations and yet you type like someone who has had an all-nighter. Perhaps if you went out and partied you'd be saying you 'really couldn't give a stuff and are too much of a tosser anyway'.Thanks for repeating it for those who missed it the first time.

Yeah Great, I'll never bring up a personal opionon on you're beloved forum ever again ok?

Alba

Coach
Eelementary said:
OK...

Alba, I really wish you would have clarified the whole partying concepts behind NYE BEFORE NYE...

Because I think I may be in a spot of bother now...AFTER reading your rules...

care to share?? pm if u feel?? lol ..

Eelementary

Post Whore
Wel, it didn't happen to me, per se...Though I am PARTIALLY to blame for it...

Long story short, I may (or may not have) told a friend that a woman at the bar was checking him out...Problem is he was smashed, and instead of directing him to the correct, rather attractive woman who actually was eyeing me (I told him it was him; I do have a heart haha), I directed him to another woman...A...Shall we say 'voluptuous' woman of apparently Maori origin (only distinguishable by the lovely fave tattoos...), whom had the pleasure of not having too many real teeth...

But see, this happened BEFORE NYE...See, if it was on NYE, it would be OK...After all, anything goes on NYE...Now I've got a mate who wants to pay me back...Which just won't happen, really...

Eelementary

Post Whore
The rules of engagement were lost on him...And now he holds me responsible!

Can you imagine that?

Eelementary

Post Whore
But I helped him out!

The woman at the bar was not interested in him...But the nice Maori lady definitely was...It was win-win...

Plus it was funny...He enjoyed it!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Agent Mulder said:
Yeah Great, I'll never bring up a personal opionon on you're beloved forum ever again ok?
Touchy fella eh?.
Does this mean you're storming out with the appropriate 'huffing' sounds?

Preniers

Juniors
Willow said:
Touchy fella eh?.
Does this mean you're storming out with the appropriate 'huffing' sounds?

Do you want me to Storm out as you have tried to get me to do do after every post I make.

Stranger

Coach
Why cant we be friends...
why cant we be friends...

Cause Preniers is a knob
Cause Preniers is a knob