What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why???

Tank30

Juniors
These men are supposed to be first grade footballers and yet they play without any desire to win a game, they are (to a player and I mean all of them) are directionless, passionless and utterly devoid of apparent abilty.... f**k them all and I hope none of them get a contract renewal...

jayjayselmes

Juniors
Reasons?

1. Keating
2. Sandow
3. Poore
4. Tonga
5. Roberts

All garbage!!!!

Only player I can see with heart is Matua!!!!

bartman

Immortal
These men are supposed to be first grade footballers and yet they play without any desire to win a game, they are (to a player and I mean all of them) are directionless, passionless and utterly devoid of apparent abilty....
Hint: all of that is the responsibility of a good coach to develop, harness or motivate...

jayjayselmes

Juniors
KEarney has to go.

Therei s know heart in this team period!

Thank the baby jesus i havent spent one single dollar on this team for games, jerseys or anything!!! Why spend money on a team who isnt supporting the fans?

EELICIT

Juniors
KEarney has to go.

Thank the baby jesus i havent spent one single dollar on this team for games, jerseys or anything!!! Why spend money on a team who isnt supporting the fans?

LOL, anything with baby and jesus must be funny !

EELICIT

Juniors
Hint: all of that is the responsibility of a good coach to develop, harness or motivate...
When a coach learns cheating ways he thinks he can cheat through all of his carreer. But not with a real club !!!

TeHEel

Juniors
KEarney has to go.

Wayne Bennett could not do anything with these "footballers". That period in the first half where Justin Poore and Allgood gave away 2 penalties (1 in possession) and 2 drop balls and 1 missed tackle rushing out of the line KILLED us. Off the back of that they scored 4 tries FFS. Up until that point we were atleast in the game...

tresurehunt

Juniors
Wayne Bennett could not do anything with these "footballers". That period in the first half where Justin Poore and Allgood gave away 2 penalties (1 in possession) and 2 drop balls and 1 missed tackle rushing out of the line KILLED us. Off the back of that they scored 4 tries FFS. Up until that point we were atleast in the game...

agree... we just aren't good enough ,that's all..

Tank30

Juniors

Coaches don't drop balls, miss tackles or give away penalties....Yeah Kearney has questions to answer but no one deserve more blame than the pathetic excuse for footballers that donned the blue and gold tonight......

Eels Dude

Coach
Coaches don't drop balls, miss tackles or give away penalties....Yeah Kearney has questions to answer but no one deserve more blame than the pathetic excuse for footballers that donned the blue and gold tonight......

Quite correct. But in the same way, it's the coach's jon to make sure the players have the correct mindset to not be dropping balls, missing tackles, or giving away tackles. It's his job to get the best out of the team available to him.

tresurehunt

Juniors
Quite correct. But in the same way, it's the coach's jon to make sure the players have the correct mindset to not be dropping balls, missing tackles, or giving away tackles. It's his job to get the best out of the team available to him.

re; post no. 11

Parra Pride

Referee

But who is the coach's Jon? Should he be held accountable for our poor season? Perhaps we should sack Jon?

#WhoIsJon?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
That fat useless Slug Poore is an abosolute disgrace. He should be charged with Fraud. Allgood had a shocker but he is a young guy in just his 2nd season of first grade. Feel sorry for some of the younger guys like Sio,Ryan and Blair who have been brought into grade in a souless, spineless and heartless footy team.

the coach is responsible for the bench and yet again someone was left sitting there helpless while the game slipped away last week it was fui this week it was sandow