What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Widnes get Cained - Joe(l) grabs hat-trick of tries

Bald Tiger

Juniors
I still find this report hard to believe - but it was on the BBC website so it could be true:

Widnes 0-40 London Broncos

Australian winger Joe Caine grabbed his first Super League hat-trick as the London Broncos moved closer to their first play-off appearance.

Caine marked his fourth appearance for the club with three second-half tries in just 20 minutes.

Once Dead

Bench
Bald Tiger said:
I still find this report hard to believe - but it was on the BBC website so it could be true:

Widnes 0-40 London Broncos

Australian winger Joe Caine grabbed his first Super League hat-trick as the London Broncos moved closer to their first play-off appearance.

Caine marked his fourth appearance for the club with three second-half tries in just 20 minutes.

It also happened in 2000 - Broncos Round 1....................well close to it

Tigerpete

Juniors
believe that takes his tally of points for the season to 18pts( 4t, 1g). Seriously though i think he can suceed over there. he was a good player but one who lets thngs get to him to easily as we all know.