What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wiki, Monaghan to test player market

Iafeta

Referee
The Warriors would be amazingly insane not to look into signing Ruben Wiki up. A hard nut like him is what we miss. Forget Mark Geyer's rant about the need for them to be Australian; they just need to be a leader with heart. Ruben is that.

Kasper

Bench
With Morrison rejecting the Cowboys first offer and the Cowboys keeping him is becoming more and more unlikely :cry: Wiki would be a great player to slot into his spot.

Raider_69

Post Whore
What scares me most is that Monaghan knows he is more likely to get a rep spot if he playes for a media favourite, sadly the sydney media ignore the raiders so he is less likely to score a deserved rep jersy, thus i hope Stuart gets the NSW coaching role next season, he is one bloke who will make sure those who deserve it get in :clap:

thickos

First Grade
Yes but Brian Smith is your coach and he lets good players go - he doesnt bring them to you! #-o

Hence big Rubes and Monas will stay put :clap:

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Remember way back in '95 Wiki actually signed a letter of intent to play for the Warriors. It's has obviously been an ambition of his to play NRL in NZ at some point in his career so I wouldn't rule it out, and the Warriors will have plenty of cash to spend to get him with Lauiti'iti and (rumour has it) Jones gone (thats at least $500K in salaries alone)

Don't get your hopes up. The hot tip is that he'll go to England to play if he leaves the Raiders. I doubt he'd ever go to another NRL club.

Earl

Coach
Smith is the type of coach that would let go of Cayless and Hindmarsh just to get Wiki....

Raider_69

Post Whore
true earl
Wiki wont play for another NRL club
ill put my savings on that ;-) England is an option cause he could get a truck load over there but all he really wants is a career after footy, which i think the raiders can accomidate

monnas will aslo stay, his manager is a cock, monnas dosnt want to leave so baring raiders management f**king up he will be in green

raider_at_heart

Juniors
60 Seconds With...Robbo

Name: Michael Robertson

Famous for: Dodgy hammies, bad interviews

First Car: 1970 purple Corolla (My old man bought it for $100)

Toughest Opponent: Matt Utai

What do you do to relax? I'm a mallrat, hang out in malls anywhere

Favourite Movie: Old School, hard to split it with Starsky and Hutch

Joel Monaghan: Torture. We call him 2%, only 2% of what he says is true

Best stitch-up ever put on you: Any of Joel's lies

He better not be lying about wanting to stay at the club.

Canberra should move hell and high water to keep both of them, particularly Wiki there for as long as possible.

Wiki is the heart of the Raiders, almost never puts in a bad game and is feared by opposition players as a tough defender and ball runner...I am sure a job could be found for him after football in the organisation somewhere...

Latest posts