What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will O'Neill play this weekend?

MC DUI

Juniors
Hi Guys,

Simple question I hope you can answer for me. Do you think Mark O'Neill will be a late inclusion to play for the Tigers this week or not?

Thanks in advance.

Vicious

Bench
I don`t know about anybody else,but I was hoping we`d beat the Dragons this weekend!If the side named,takes the field as per program,we will!!!

I don`t know about anybody else,but I was hoping we`d beat the Dragons this weekend!If the side named,takes the field as per program,we will!!!

What you saying we cant beat the dragons cause oneil comes back
whats your problem with oneil he tackles hes ass off and doesnt miss many and hes a good leader

Palms

Juniors
That's for sure - they've proven to be a quality outfit when on song against the best of them going around. If we take it to the dragons early and dont let them get a role on it should be a great game!

innsaneink

Referee
joel caine number 1 fan said:

What you saying we cant beat the dragons cause oneil comes back
whats your problem with oneil he tackles hes ass off and doesnt miss many and hes a good leader
Oh dont worry bout him JC#1, he just hates Mark O'neills guts.

Juniors
MC DUI said:
Hi Guys,

Simple question I hope you can answer for me. Do you think Mark O'Neill will be a late inclusion to play for the Tigers this week or not?

Thanks in advance.

I hope not.

Tigerpete

Juniors
I wouldnt say Saints are a proven outfit. On their day they are the most dangerous side in the competition , if they play well, they'll win for sure. However, everyone knows saints are the biggest underachievers in the (very) modern era.

HappyTiger

Juniors
Id say Buckets will play now.If Fulton played PL for Wests then that frees up a bench spot.Heighno to the bench and O Neill into the side.

Vicious

Bench
HappyTiger said:
Id say Buckets will play now.If Fulton played PL for Wests then that frees up a bench spot.Heighno to the bench and O Neill into the side.
I hate to say it,but that sounds about right.Dean Collis also didn`t play for the Magpies,so there is a possibility he might play on the wing for Fitzhenry!

Latest posts