What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will Taylor resign?

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
You could forgive Coach Taylor for looking a little beat up after the game today, and it probably looked something like this:

jasontaylor_narrowweb__300x400,0.jpg

Despite winning by 50 points, he still doesn't have many friends amongst the TigPies fanbase after telling Wobbie to hit the bricks, and no doubt most of them will be giving their MOTM all of the credit for snagging the win.

When you've got camera crews filming fans telling you to basically go to hell live on air, you're probably beginning to feel a bit wobbly about how worth it this job really is.

Ibleedblue

Juniors
f**king Farah off is just one of the f**kups made by Taylor this year. He was booed by the Tigers fans when his name came up on the board before the game.

Charlie124

First Grade
Something's gotta change in Tigertown and while it might not be popular right now, the decision to piss Sobbie Farah off is a big change which can only be a good thing. What's that saying? If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got.

POPEYE

Coach
Taylor should resign and Robbie needs to stay, Parramatta needs some competition for drongo club of the year every year

MacDougall

First Grade
I'm glad the board are in charge and not the fans who just eat up the bullshit served up by the media. The fact is Robbie Farah is not worth the money or baggage he brings to the club. He and his dickhead agent are the ones who played this whole thing out in the media as a f**king powerplay because they knew it'd destabilize Taylor. I hope to f**k that Marina Go and the board don't fall for the parlour trick.

What a f**king shame that we didn't play the Roosters this weekend and get flogged by 50. Truly I mean that.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I'm glad the board are in charge and not the fans who just eat up the bullshit served up by the media. The fact is Robbie Farah is not worth the money or baggage he brings to the club. He and his dickhead agent are the ones who played this whole thing out in the media as a f**king powerplay because they knew it'd destabilize Taylor. I hope to f**k that Marina Go and the board don't fall for the parlour trick.

What a f**king shame that we didn't play the Roosters this weekend and get flogged by 50. Truly I mean that.

Good post. The issue is 90% of league fans are idiots who eat the telegraph bullshit up.

Parra

Referee
Ask you asking will he leave now or are you asking will he stay for longer than his current contract?

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Ask you asking will he leave now or are you asking will he stay for longer than his current contract?

Probably more likely now, to be honest. He is coaching a club which is owned and operated by a player with a fanbase eating out of his hand. Bennett left Newcastle for less.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Hes a shit coach.
But the damage has been done now.
If things don't improve noticeably next season though he should go.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
The club decided to move Farah on. The ball is in their court.

The club offered the stupid contract in the first place.

The club handled this and many other situations in the past deplorably, because they are run by amateur hacks who wouldn't know their arse from a planet.

Farah has said nothing all week other than the shambolic presser on Wednesday. His agent has been flapping his gums, but he has a vested interest in Farah's career and future, so that's to be expected.

Taylor has been shit all year. He stated at the start of the season he would be focussing on the Tigers defence, only to see them lose more games than they did the previous year, while stifling their once relatively unique attack, to the point that it had become pedestrian.

Farah is not the problem here like some of you experts seem to believe he is. It's the board.

The same board who let Gibbs go a few months after giving him a 3 year extention. The same board who let Fifita go. The same board who reneged on a verbal agreement with Beau Ryan and Benji Marshall. The same board who offered Tim Sheens a massive contract before sacking him halfway through it. The same board who didn't put up a fight when it came to retaining Blake Austin or James Tedesco.

Farah had nothing to do with any of that.

Now in saying all of that, it is possible that Farah may have some power at the club, but again, that's the club's fault for allowing such a thing to happen.

AT the end of the day, hate Farah all you want, but don't confuse your hatred of him with bullshit rumours.

The club is a f**king shambles and has been ever since it won the premiership.

alien

Referee
The same board who let Gibbs go a few months after giving him a 3 year extention. The same board who let Fifita go. The same board who reneged on a verbal agreement with Beau Ryan and Benji Marshall. The same board who offered Tim Sheens a massive contract before sacking him halfway through it. The same board who didn't put up a fight when it came to retaining Blake Austin or James Tedesco.

don't forget years ago, liam fulton had to go to the english super league because of another salary cap mess

LeagueWTF

Juniors
I really hope Taylor goes, he's brought nothing to the club besides trouble and lack of results! Oh and his boring structure too btw...

Latest posts