What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will the Bulldogs Lose 4 points this Friday?

Will the Bulldogs Lose 4 points this Friday?

• Yes. The trouble-makers can't help themselves and will start a fight

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes. The Roosters shit stirrers will make sure of it

• No. The trouble-makers will be carrying guns and knives this time and the Roosters fans will be too afraid

• No. Nothing will happen

• Total voters

dice

Juniors
The re-match is on again this Friday. The Roosters up against their bogey team the Bulldogs keen to smack the roosters as they did last time... oh hold on....

I am sure many people will be just as interested to see if the element of trouble-making Bulldogs supporters have learnt any lessons since last time.

xwizit

Juniors
i think that there will be trouble

but not by the fans in general

just the shitkicker army

ibeme

First Grade
What about the element of trouble-making roosters supporters? If there is trouble, then there is a common denomonator, and that's Roosters supporters. The Dogs haven't had any crowd troubles against any other team this year.

xwizit

Juniors
ibeme said:
What about the element of trouble-making roosters supporters? If there is trouble, then there is a common denomonator, and that's Roosters supporters. The Dogs haven't had any crowd troubles against any other team this year.

this year. but the dogs are notorious for crowd troubles in the past. and kicking the sh*T out of public transport and such

dont give me that common denominator crap

thats only THIS year that theyve only had troubles with the roosters supporters

Cammo

Bench
Well said ibeme. Even The Roosters fans are admitting that the trouble will come against their team.

It takes two to tango and there are troublemakers on both sides of the fence. Let's just hope the idots can control themselves and we can just watch a good game of football.

If major problems happen again then The Roosters will also have to accept responsiblity this time as behaviour at all the other games has been great. Lets hope the extra security measures will keep the peace.

ibeme said:
I think the common denominator you're referring to is that your team got beat and your "vocal" minority has difficulties dealing with self esteem issues.

ibeme

First Grade
It's taken Roosters supporters to start this poll. No other teams have started one. And you can't tell me that all Roosters supporters were Angels at that first game.

xwizit

Juniors
ibeme said:
It's taken Roosters supporters to start this poll. No other teams have started one. And you can't tell me that all Roosters supporters were Angels at that first game.

theres a huge difference between starting a thread and starting a fight buddy...

dice

Juniors
Don't take the poll personally guys. We know it takes two to tango and we know it is only the minority. Don't forget it is the Bulldogs fans that are on notice, not the roosters.

Cammo

Bench
theres a huge difference between starting a thread and starting a fight buddy...

Exactly, but both sides started fights. If both sides can act civilly this time instead of the bunch of animals we saw in Round 3 then things should be ok.

Instead of polls like this, decent Dogs and Roosters fans should stand together to ensure that this does not happen and ensure anything is reported to security immediately so we can just enjoy watching the game.

My fear is that there will be people turning up who want to cause trouble.

ibeme

First Grade
Kurt Sherlock's Mo said:
ibeme said:
I think the common denominator you're referring to is that your team got beat and your "vocal" minority has difficulties dealing with self esteem issues.

We've been beaten more than once this year, without any crowd troubles. We were beaten by the Tigers and Panthers and Newcastle without any troubles

There's no doubt that we have a problem element that are far too hot under the collar, but to say that all troubles are caused by Bulldogs fans is wrong.

Mark Rudd

Juniors
Sheesh. Go to Telstra to watch a great game of RL. If ya lose, get over it. Always next week......

Rooster's by 20 by the way.

~doggie~diva~

Juniors
there probably wont be any trouble...half of the ppl in attendance will be the cops who'll be located around the army. they'll stop it before anything happens.

JK

xwizit said:
i think that there will be trouble

but not by the fans in general

just the shitkicker army

Of course.

That's why the fights were in the reserve section last time around.

Bloody genius! :lol:

ibeme said:

The Dogs haven't been thumped 35-0 by any other team either. ;-)

melon....

Coach
ibeme said:
No other team has flogged them 35-0. Watch what happens should another team put 30 or 40 on them.

Chook

First Grade
I hope the cops surround any blue plastic seating this time. The seating was attacked and broken by dog supporters last time and we all know what trouble makers the blue plastic seats are?? :roll: :roll:

Chook.

ByRd

First Grade
IF YOUR SCARED DONT COME 2 THE GAME :cry: :cry:
NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.
ILL BE THERE TO WATCH THE DOGZ WIN.

GO DA DOGGIES

Latest posts