What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will the slain become the slayer?

drake

First Grade
I think blaming Thommo for losing last year is silly.

My main gripe with Lance was him running to Weedler and bleating.

Then Doust coming out and talking crap pissed me off as well.

Honestly, I wish Lance all the best; but I also hope his team gets the spoon, and I hope Benny Creagh puts him on his arse. Because I'm a Saints supporter, and he is now the enemy. 39 years and all that.

Thanks for all your hard work Lance, and it was great to see a man proud of his Red V.

I also suspect that a few years down the track, we'll see Thommo back at the club in some role. Time heals all wounds.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
drake said:
I also suspect that a few years down the track, we'll see Thommo back at the club in some role. Time heals all wounds.
I reckon. You even see Rocket Rod down there at Taj nowadays. And they let Billy back in. :)

drake

First Grade
Willow said:
They take him through the metal detector first.
Problem is; did they put him through the mental detector, 'cos that unit is mental!

The Preacher

First Grade
They had Doust (Mr.Tired and Emotional) go through a personality detector! The response from the machine was the same as his at the AGM,
"NO COMMENT". :^O

The Preacher

First Grade
drake said:
Dousty is a hoot; just needs the Crown to fuel him up.
icon11.gif

I take it you mean the Crowns you can drink and not the crown that adorns the head of those in regal status.
If it is to signify status it would be a jesters hat that would be the more appropriate.
icon12.gif