What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will there be biff in Origin tonight?

Slammin

Juniors
Lol Mark Geyer wasn't afraid of anyone you nuffy, he would of taken Wally apart like a condom wrapper.

:lol:

Dreaming sunshine.

Geyer wasn't afraid of anyone as long as they were:

a) Making a hit up and expecting a tackle and not a flying elbow

b) On the ground not expecting an elbow

Geyer got challenged one on one and the pussy backed down immediately. Biggest coward the game has ever had. I heard Geyer was Creagh's hero.

bottle

Coach
Slammin's working hard towards Chump and Fourskin status.
Keep trying champ, you too can be a super dope.

Joker's Wild

Coach
When the spelling/grammar police come out, its a sure sign the thread has taken a massive nose dive

Belt up people

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Ok than, tell me once when a qlder has been in the wrong during an origin fight/brawl?

• Nate Myles dumping Cross on his head. That sparked a brawl.
  • Petero gave someone a nice elbow facial that also started a scuffle in Game 1 a few years ago.
  • Price has to take some responsibility for squaring up to White after he lashed out at him.
  • Thaiday used to like escalating things by running into a brawl after it has already died down, but lately he seems more concerned with just breaking it up.

Joker's Wild

Coach
  • Nate Myles dumping Cross on his head. That sparked a brawl.
  • Petero gave someone a nice elbow facial that also started a scuffle in Game 1 a few years ago.
  • Price has to take some responsibility for squaring up to White after he lashed out at him.
  • Thaiday used to like escalating things by running into a brawl after it has already died down, but lately he seems more concerned with just breaking it up.

- Bella throwing the 1st punch in a scrum in 1993
- Hearn head butting Carroll in 1995

;-)

BOT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmi8Ae3cU1E&feature=related

Canard

Immortal
this is embarassing reading for both sides

Its Origin time, a bit of banter adds to the event.

If we wanted to sit there and say "Jolly well played old chap" or "Better luck next year" we would be a) Union fans or b) someone who didn't visit a website forum.

Fire

First Grade
Its Origin time, a bit of banter adds to the event.

If we wanted to sit there and say "Jolly well played old chap" or "Better luck next year" we would be a) Union fans or b) someone who didn't visit a website forum.

I'd pay to see both NSW and QLD biff the Wallabies! f**k the Wallabies!

Bring back biff f**ken!

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Probably should post something post related.

Wouldn't mind seeing two blokes that aren't really known for being grubs or having fisticuffs. Two that come to mind are Grant v Hannant. Can't remember either taking a swing at anyone and can't really remember Ben being in the middle of the current SOO incidents apart from trying to break things up.

That or watching two from the same club go at it, Myles v Bird, Boyd v Uate, Scott v Tam...actually leave that one out lol

Boganater

Juniors
lol i was focused on getting the other "too" right i guess.

So Betty, now that you've abused the f**k out of me and told me to leave for daring to disagree with the moral authority that is Frank Grimes, are you okay now sweetheart?

betcats

Referee
So Betty, now that you've abused the f**k out of me and told me to leave for daring to disagree with the moral authority that is Frank Grimes, are you okay now sweetheart?

lol you called me a dickwad you geniused merkin and you were disagreeing with me.

Go check some grammar, you obviously have nothing.