What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will we see Manu again ?

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
I think hes coming back this week as we defintely need him back. Maumalo is going good. Tui is better at fullback then wing. Itll be interesting to see who Cappy goes for..

To answer the thread question..ABSOLUTELY.

VillaTheGorilla

Juniors
Really hoping he's available after the bye. Maumalo tries hard, but he's really not offered anything that Manu does in try scoring

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Really hoping he's available after the bye. Maumalo tries hard, but he's really not offered anything that Manu does in try scoring

And thats the difference isnt it, Manu scores those tries where other wingers get pushed out. Not only is him scoring and shooting his fingers to the sky but its also his hit ups that are missed. Maumalo is doing it but NOT like Manu. Also 12 years of experience is important come finals footy.

Blair

Coach
Got a feeling the Red Bull thing affected him more than we realise...

Our next game will be five weeks, more or less, since Manu's last. So if he's not in that side then, yes, it'd likely be something serious going on behind the scenes.

Then again, it's hard to keep anything quiet nowadays. If there was an extended problem with Manu then chances are it'd be out there already.

Meth

Staff member
Will we ever see RTS again?

One of your best Ozbash

spear tackle

Juniors
Will we ever see RTS again?

One of your best Ozbash

I think we will,since TL will not be there next season it frees up the number 6 spot plus gives us good back up options at wing and fullback with what we have when the entire squad is fit I just hope they don't get rid of too many at the end of the season.

Meth

Staff member
I think we will,since TL will not be there next season it frees up the number 6 spot plus gives us good back up options at wing and fullback with what we have when the entire squad is fit I just hope they don't get rid of too many at the end of the season.

Phew.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Yes. Nothing has changed. Well, arguably the only thing that has changed is that Manu is even more injury prone than he always has been, but you'd still have him as long as his legs can still carry him.

Disclaimer: I acknowledge that simply by responding to this thread ozbash has successfully trolled me.

Blair

Coach
A brilliant, almost comical try - his 150th in the NRL - but, again, he went off early.

He's just not getting any rhythm to his season, he still looks out of sorts. He's a worry.

Meth

Staff member
A brilliant, almost comical try - his 150th in the NRL - but, again, he went off early.

He's just not getting any rhythm to his season, he still looks out of sorts. He's a worry.

He is the least of my worries tbh

JJ

Immortal
Yep, Manu's not having his best season but he isn't the problem, or anything to worry about

Meth

Staff member
More concerned with the awful ball he received in good position on a couple of occasions tonight.

vvvrulz

Coach
Manu also takes 2-3 games to get back into his rhythm, and yes it's kinda useless when you're not feeding him good ball. He'll get over the line 90% of the time if he's got a bit of room to work with.