What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Willie gone?

Ice Ice Brady

Juniors
A mate just text me saying that Willie has been given a release?

Anyone know if its true? If so, hooray.

Monk

Referee
its not confirmed, but he has had many offers from JRU. if he wanted a release im sure that Easts would oblige.

D

Deleted member 10972

He made 39 metres on the weekend, in more than 40 minutes I believe.

Get rid of him, not good enough.

We need the money for Shackleton, Cherrington, Myles and Towers. And if possible, a lightning centre too.

Why don't we give Towers a go? He is safer, faster, and an allround better player than Tuigamala. Has anyone watched him in NYC? Kid is fast, strong, breaks tackles, great under the high ball, takes a leadership role from the back, and can cut through defences at will. Great work rate too.

roosters4life

Juniors
He made 39 metres on the weekend, in more than 40 minutes I believe.

Get rid of him, not good enough.

We need the money for Shackleton, Cherrington, Myles and Towers. And if possible, a lightning centre too.

Why don't we give Towers a go? He is safer, faster, and an allround better player than Tuigamala. Has anyone watched him in NYC? Kid is fast, strong, breaks tackles, great under the high ball, takes a leadership role from the back, and can cut through defences at will. Great work rate too.

yeah towers is a talent, sonny is a heart attack in the making

HELL YES HOPE THIS IS TRUE ABOUT WILLIE

Chook Norris

First Grade
i thought his signing would be very beneficial to our youngsters.. thought he'd bring great inspiration.. he did that for about a few rounds until the doggies game...

bye ... 8==D (willie)

StinkyPete

Juniors
yeah how you guys going at keeping myles? I've heard cowboys and sharkies after him. Cowboys have alot of money freeing up with Webb leaving so i wouldn't be suprised if he moves up to townsville for season 2010

D

Deleted member 10972

The reason we are trying to cut O'Meley and Mason is to keep Myles, Shackleton, and maybe score a big name outside back, like Chase Stanley or David Williams.

Shack won't stay, early in the season he had a massive offer from the club that just required the Shack's signature and he still hasn't signed.

Myles has been offered a contract a while ago aswell, has he not?

lewiscook

Juniors
Shack won't stay, early in the season he had a massive offer from the club that just required the Shack's signature and he still hasn't signed.

Myles has been offered a contract a while ago aswell, has he not?

Word on the Street is he is off to Parra :)
Hand him over boys!

Along with the Dragons handing over Poore :)

Ice Ice Brady

Juniors
Seems like the Mason rumour was wrong.

I do know for a fact that Mason and O'Meley have been told that if they get another contract they will be given a release from their contract from next year.

Cannot believe we'd let Shack go, he must not want to stay as I doubt the Roosters wouldn't have put up a decent counteroffer.

JT_

Juniors
Heard on the radio this morning.

No hard feelings. He aimed up when he got here but predictably faded throughout the season, hurt his knee and made a steady comeback this year. He's lost the hunger to play at the highest level imo.

I think it's best for him and the club to part ways.

0,,6680688,00.jpg

According to the tele this will be his only job option in Japan.Looks like you get to keep him.

if ogre and mase get acceptable offers elsewhere they will be granted a release- they have lost sol and shack which is not good in terms of rebuilding the forwards and addressing the mobility problem- backs are an issue especially centre- if mini comes back then sammy p should be given a go in the centres- give towers and williamson a go as now there is nothing to lose- gees 2 close losses in a row- i thought they would win tonight- 2 points behind and 20 odd minutes to go- did they look like scoring during this last quarter of the game??? - hopefully we can get the cash against the sharks next week and make some sort of late charge to pick up enough wins to avoid the wooden sppon which are more appropriate awards for a certain team who wears red and green

Latest posts